ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good week for cop watchers in Louisville. Judge ordered again that KY state police cant keep withholding open record request. 5 different cases dropped, all from same cop performing illegal searches. Metro council passes ordinance requiring police to stop illegally stopping, detaining etc.

Blackshear to Florida.

Time for Richards and Montgomery to step up.

Keeps alive the slight possibility that Cal will play smallball.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Richards is set up to be the biggest whipping boy in UK history if he doesn’t get his shit together. Time to step it up, bub.

Reactions: Col. Angus
If so, I like that Cal is going to have to rely on a stretch 4 like Sestina who can shoot or go small with one of the bazillion 3s we have at power forward.

He will probably start Montgomery and Richards together but the rotation is going to be interesting. Hopefully Sestina is good. That would make a big difference.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Pretty genius idea. Take a semi truck, load it with peaches as they are picked, semi drives overnight, arrives to hundreds of people in line, make customers buy it by the 1/2 Bushnell. It's a cult like following now, but damn those things are like no peach I've ever had.

Pretty excited about playing a small ball lineup, spacing the floor, pushing the tempo, and emphasizing the 3-point shot next year.

:popcorn:

-I have a 2007 Xterra I bought from someone for $4500. It’s perfect for here. Don’t care if it gets scratched (I have off street parking but anywhere you park here you will get scratched by some drunken idiot at some point) and I have about 8 friends without cars that have keys to it and use it regularly. Perfect setup.

-Totally agree with @UnfrozenCatfanLawyer in that hiring hot girls is always a good option. When we need help with a Hunt we always get our hottest female besties to work them. Especially for corporate groups. Pays off handsomely.

Pretty genius idea. Take a semi truck, load it with peaches as they are picked, semi drives overnight, arrives to hundreds of people in line, make customers buy it by the 1/2 Bushnell. It's a cult like following now, but damn those things are like no peach I've ever had.

Half Bushnell?

AR71424_00.jpg

What are the odds that Doctor Boat has told his wife that he's going on a catch and release beaver hunt at some point?

One billion? Infinity?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
6b9dc11b-0136-424e-ba4a-7c6dd33330c3-julick_tattoo.jpg

Somewhat saddened to see the Cov Honkey arrive at trail’s end. It was a good, almost romantic, fairy tale run, culminating in apprehension by the SWAT team whilst hiding inside the top of a Cincinnati chimney.

Was less than a 100 yards away at Dunkin Donuts on Dixie grabbing a coffee when he shot at the cops.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Can’t remember the last time we had a shooting in my hood.

Hope Brad does Detroit. Playa. I know this great Lebanese joint. 8 mile.

This democrat debate is fun. The JV team eating each other.

Can’t wait to slay a bunch of striper next week.

Merica

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT