ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t remember the last time we had a shooting in my hood.

Hope Brad does Detroit. Playa. I know this great Lebanese joint. 8 mile.

This democrat debate is fun. The JV team eating each other.

Can’t wait to slay a bunch of striper next week.

Merica
The guy thought the cops took his parking spot so ya know...

(My daughter was on lock down at the HS down the road during basketball camp when he starred shooting so eff this guy on behalf of her and my internet pal WCC)

Reactions: drxman1
Don Nelson is now a marijuana farmer in Maui.
2009curry13a.jpg

Nelson grows his own marijuana, called "Nellie Kush," entirely for personal use.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/spor...nelson-profiled-hbos-bryant-gumbel/1564534001

“I thought adding Demarcus would be a great move for our franchise, but Lebron knew adding an extremely old veteran like Drew Gooden would take us to the next level” - Anthony Davis

Again, is there no one in Brad's family or group of friends willing to pull him aside and gently break it to him that he's not an underprivileged 17 year old black kid? Jersey edits for sympathy scholarship from an HBCU and a school the size of Thomas More? SCH

If you identify as black you can check “African American” on the scholarship application and no one bats an eye.

I’m guessing Cal has to make a sizable donation to the school which gives Brad a scholarship to play basketball.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Still don't understood the hate for Brad. It's weird.

-This weather :raised_hands:[smoke] Mercy, the last 2 days... put that shit on repeat until mid October.

-As if this time of year needed more support for being far superior, to the Fat Ankles preferred season(of 35 and wintry mix), the fruit and produce right now is unreal. Cherries, peaches, melons, tomatoes.

-Not totally buying N'faly Dante staying in 2020 yet. Also, don't like that his other 2 finalist are Oregon and LSU.

-Decent follow up on the collapse of babe.net shortly after the Aziz Ansari Story. Not surprisingly it was a shit show full of actual sexual misconduct, drinking, and drugs. Because of course it was. Probably little redemption for him but karma working nonetheless.

-With Froome out and Thomas on bad form I'm not totally buying the Bernal hype for TDF. Damn shame that Dumolin is injured. Seems pretty wide open. Give me Fuglsang.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
No one hates Brad. Get real. It's just anytime someone has that much lack of self awareness, it's bound to produce eye rolls and comedy.

I mean, trying to pull a Malibu's Most Wanted look in 2019 and getting jersey edits like a 5* recruit is hilarious.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-I have a 2007 Xterra I bought from someone for $4500. It’s perfect for here. Don’t care if it gets scratched (I have off street parking but anywhere you park here you will get scratched by some drunken idiot at some point) and I have about 8 friends without cars that have keys to it and use it regularly. Perfect setup.

-Totally agree with @UnfrozenCatfanLawyer in that hiring hot girls is always a good option. When we need help with a Hunt we always get our hottest female besties to work them. Especially for corporate groups. Pays off handsomely.

Hope all of your homeboys chip in to help out with gas. All of you guys share Netflix also ? Cool story man. You truly are crushing it.

Reactions: Hankshaker
This guy spent a long time building something with a 150 mph swing speed when he could have just called drx

That rocket golf club video was the stupidest damn thing I've ever seen.

"Hey, let's spend months making a golf club travel 150 miles per hour and see what happens, but oh, we're not going to go find the golf balls and see how far they actually went. Instead lets just hit it through a piece of glass and a watermelon."

Cricket, I want my 15 minutes back.

EJ is the guy I’m watching most closely. I desperately want to see him take a big leap this season, and think he’s got the chops to do it.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
How tall is Sestina? With our backcourt all we need is a serviceable big that can rebound and rim protect - see no reason a senior Sestina can’t play a big part in that, before Blackshear everyone was pumped to get him and now no one gives a shit he’s on the team anymore.

Put me down as most excited about the 18 year old child from Holy Word of Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Bloody Mary Sacrament Baptist High School.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Not so much the shot blocking (hopefully Richards and Montgomery have that covered) but he looks plenty big enough to get some boards.

I’ll tell you who I’m most certainly *not* getting my hopes up for next year, and that’s Nick Richards. That guy just is what he is.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Every college has at least one non-binary staff member who looks like Nate Sestina.

D9tD5nRW4AI4JdJ.jpg

Good hands and good stroke, though.

As a junior- getting 15 minutes a game, he was averaging about 4 rebounds. That increased with his minutes in his last year but hes not going to play 28 minutes a game with us. At least I hope that isnt necessary.

If he provides some depth and some fouls, sneaks in a few boards- that should probably be the expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT