ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCC's personal hell would be a long weekend of playing ball with the kids, taking the kids out to dinner, and watching Rated G Children's movies with the kids on the couch. That and overpaying for a pound of apples.

Actually love all that stuff. I’m an enigma.

Reactions: cawoodsct and HUBER
-apple butter is delicious.

-i have devolped a taste for pumpkin pie. Hated it as a ute.

-youngest wants to play football. Mom wont let her.

-again, i dont check twitter. Gyero will let me know if anything of import happens.

-filson >barbour. MAGA.
No offense to those that do not have twitter BUT man I feel like all real sports fans need it.

Krazy, buy yourself a jugs machine and 100 balls or so. Grounders and fly balls for hours. Your boys will be caught up in no time.

I hunt cougars in my Eddie Bauer.
D0010032_685C1

Reactions: HUBER and rudd1
The arrogance is a bad look, but $60 per year for the content they expect to provide, especially in large markets with multiple pro sports teams and beat writers is cheap. $99 for Rivals per year and similar prices for 247/Scout also. I imagine of few of these reporters shitting on them today over this NYT article will eventually be working for them.

That's a big fat NEGATORY.

I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I put one damn penny in Dana O'Neil's pocket.

-fox hunting is taboo. Now we use coyotes.

-the waxed jacket/coat is an essential staple for a gentleman, chad. I suggest fjallraven. Functional yet welcomed in hipster circles.

Chad since you're interested, even more important than a wax coat for a coyote hunt is a good electronic call and a high end thermal scope for your rifle. You'd love it! Come out to the farm sometime and we can take down some coyotes together.

Reactions: drxman1 and rudd1
* Hunt those coyotes while you can, boys. Once The Wall goes up, there won't be any more in this great country of ours.

* I really think that most of you hacks would enjoy games more if you actually watched them instead of posting and tweeting the entire game.

* A podcast won't keep you warm in a blizzard, Joey.

* Buckeye Marge will not like the forecast for Saturday night one little bit. She may get locked in the JaimAnthony living room while I go to the game.

* Caught a little bit of the 80's classic About Last Night the other day. Young, naked Demi Moore still makes me happy. She was absolute smoke.

* Enjoy your Monday night, GYERO.

Appreciate the kind words, you guys. I'm a year into doing the KSR thing and tbh I'm still trying to find my "voice." I've done some stuff I've thought was good and other stuff that was complete garbage. I try to be creative and original with my weekly posts, which is not easy, but most importantly I try to be myself. I've got a ways to go before my writing/content is as consistent as a Drew Franklin or a Spencer Hall. I do have a lot of fun with it though.

Drew has an incredible understanding of KSR reader's sensibilities as well as being a really talented writer. He's written countless, brilliant things that have made me think "how did he come up with that?"

Appreciate the kind words, you guys. I'm a year into doing the KSR thing and tbh I'm still trying to find my "voice." I've done some stuff I've thought was good and other stuff that was complete garbage. I try to be creative and original with my weekly posts, which is not easy, but most importantly I try to be myself. I've got a ways to go before my writing/content is as consistent as a Drew Franklin or a Spencer Hall. I do have a lot of fun with it though.

Drew has an incredible understanding of KSR reader's sensibilities as well as being a really talented writer. He's written countless, brilliant things that have made me think "how did he come up with that?"
Your review of “Deadpool 2” is going to be your big break or my name isn’t ol’ MaxPowerrr.

50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up
And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up

-
bret b

I went back and crunched some numbers and found some interesting stats. Turns out we were 13-24 under Joker and we sucked, and since he left, we're not and we don't.
-fox hunting is taboo. Now we use coyotes.

-the waxed jacket/coat is an essential staple for a gentleman, chad. I suggest fjallraven. Functional yet welcomed in hipster circles.

I'm not skeered nor red faced to tell you that I don't know what the "F" that word means

but it's BEAUTIFUL to behold and I GUARANRWWRTEWEE
(I just kept flailing until I found the "t" and 'e")

I PROMISE YOU that I'm going to use that word all over the damn place the next few days
'
'1) Forming a band - even if just for one night - and calling it
Fjallraven

2) Nicknaming one of my teenagers "Fjallraven-galore": .....before the night;'s over......(to be decided by toss of an outdoted German coin)

3) Signing at least one Raytheon document with fjallraven listed as my middle name.....pretty sure I wouldn't go to jail

4) .

wait a second...be right back

I'm actually thinking about starting a speech / online radio voice / communications mentoring company

Serious as can be

Let's talk a bit later tonight and whatnot

I think one of my damn dogs is snarling at an empty corner in this mother-flagging-house

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT