ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

3 of Shefflers wins :

The Players - (-20) 1 stroke ahead of 3 players (Brian Harmon, Wyndam Clark, and Xander Schauffele)

The Memorial - (-8) 1 stroke ahead of Collin Morikawa

The Travelers - (-22) beat Tom Kim in a playoff, 3 players finished 2 back.

Covid hurt golf big time. Way too many people decided to pick up the sport because it was a safe outdoor thing to do.
I never understand what would make a person want to swing it 130 times in 90 degree heat.
Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: bigbluedon
So we tried the regular Callaway Chrome Soft 22 Triple Track yesterday and it seemed to be a decent mix of stopping power on the greens without much if any distance loss over the Bridgestones. She has only missed 3 fairways and not lost any balls in her first 2 tournaments and they were all barely out of the fairway. Accuracy off the tee hasn't been the issue as much as short game. Until she realizes that short game practice is just as much or more important than hitting a bucket of balls with a driver her scores are about as good as they will get I'm afraid.

I hope this is not a serious post. While Sheffler has won 6 times, there are SEVERAL guys winning / contending. A guy named Xander Schauffele seems to be doing pretty good. A host of other top players. Sheffler boring ? LOL. Maybe you meant boring with him winning so many times, but they where hardly run away wins, one was in a playoff.

How many of the top 20 ranked golfers are from the LIV tour ? If by watching guys like Mickelson and several past their prime / never was guys play is your idea of exciting, have at it. Money chasing is the ONLY reason even the best LIV players switched sides. Guys who could not win or make top money because they can't hack the PGA tour, that is LIV golf. Oh and the stupid team concept makes even more unwatchable.

Cold Stout Beer will side with anything MAGA likes. Trump is a LIV guy, hence CSB is. He’d be pretending to love the WNBA too if Trump liked it. Par for the course.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT