ADVERTISEMENT

Former UK QB Joey Gatewood to UofL

Weird.
Gatewood was moved to wide receiver prior to the 2022 season and did not record any stats for UCF.

Remember him playing Trevor Lawrence's team when they were in HS. Could very well have been the best athlete on the field, but was 3rd best QB or lower. TE is where he should have started out, but I guess his dream was to be a college QB.

Indianapolis Colts with number one pick next year.

cover5.jpg

4th team? OK, THIS time he's gonna make an impact, I just know it. Maybe he ought to face reality that pro football isn't in his future and get a degree that he can actually use. As many schools as he's attended, he ought to have 300 credits by this time. Should have a PhD in something.

He should've done that years ago. May be too late, but hopefully not. Hope he really comes into his own at the position in January of 2024.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Now we know what it was like in the 40s when grown ass men were returning from war to play college ball.

4th team? OK, THIS time he's gonna make an impact, I just know it. Maybe he ought to face reality that pro football isn't in his future and get a degree that he can actually use. As many schools as he's attended, he ought to have 300 credits by this time. Should have a PhD in something.

Transfer Portal is all about helping the "Student Athlete", didn't you know that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT