ADVERTISEMENT

The LEGEND of Coach Bear Brohm!

I stopped by to say congrats. The first post I read is from a poster I do not recognize. So I scrolled through this thread and sure enough this is your first post in this thread. LOL.

Congrats to your team and fans. Best of luck in your bowl game.
I’d like to clarify my post. If you will look at my complete posting history you’ll see that I posted often and pretty much stopped when my wife got cancer. Cancer tends to change things. I still kept up and read some posts but I had more important things to do. After reading the vanilla posts taking subtle shots at UK from UL fans this week I thought it was petty. With that said .. I still won’t post much but weak comments from weak fans of a VERY OVERRATED team just kind of got to me. With all of that said feel free to take another shot at me. Our MODS don’t ban people like yours do.

I’d like to clarify my post. If you will look at my complete posting history you’ll see that I posted often and pretty much stopped when my wife got cancer. Cancer tends to change things. I still kept up and read some posts but I had more important things to do. After reading the vanilla posts taking subtle shots at UK from UL fans this week I thought it was petty. With that said .. I still won’t post much but weak comments from weak fans of a VERY OVERRATED team just kind of got to me. With all of that said feel free to take another shot at me. Our MODS don’t ban people like yours do.
Prayers sent friend.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Prayers for your wife. I will continue to overlook your lame attempt at baiting.

Prayers for your wife. I will continue to overlook your lame attempt at baiting.
THANK YOU for your prayers. I’m not baiting. A handful of UL fans (you included) thought you would beat us easily and played your hand. It backfired so some of you disappeared and some like you are now showing your true colors. Just leave me alone and I’ll return the favor. THANK YOU.

THANK YOU for your prayers. I’m not baiting. A handful of UL fans (you included) thought you would beat us easily and played your hand. It backfired so some of you disappeared and some like you are now showing your true colors. Just leave me alone and I’ll return the favor. THANK YOU.
ok

F

For many reasons, I wish Kentucky had won 2 or 3 more than we have.

It would have been a much more interesting matchup if both teams had a national ranking.

As it is, again, this is a back burner game, aired at 9:00 am on the Left Coast, hidden as far as possible from prime time.

Yet, I’m sure there are some (especially Card fans) who think this is a “Big Time” game in the National Eye!?!?!?!

“Everyone tunes into this game with anticipation . . . .”

Yeah, everyone in Hardinsburg does (except the UT transplants on 5th Street, and the Mormon family on Miller Avenue, trying to fix their satellite service to pick up BYU vs. Utah - - - - or as known out West,, Zebediah vs. Nehemiah).

Yet, again, with one participant at 6 wins (or fewer) go 5 miles north of the Mason Dixon Line (for the Card fans, that is the Ohio River . . . . yes, the same Ohio River the Second Street Bridge crosses into Indiana), and just that far to the north, it’ll all be IU/Purdue, or whoever else those bastards play on Saturday.

And this year it was Kentucky that provided enough suck to suction any real interest from the game.

Hence it is up to Kentucky to produce any real competition for those who do tune in.
Seems rather out of character for you on day to be celebrating. You even got slugger liking this one.

Seems rather out of character for you on day to be celebrating. You even got slugger liking this one.
Hey, I stand by it, whilst celebrating like its Christmas Day.

My point stands.

Had we beaten USCe and one of UT or Mizzou, this win could have propelled us to a NYD6 bowl, or at least Citrus, and have out-classed the Bama game against a 6-6 Auburn.

As it is, I hope we get Jacksonville out of it. It is between a 7-5 A & M and a 7-5 UK squad, so they (aTm) might be sent to the Texas Bowl, 6-6 Auburn to Mayo, and us to Gator.

Hey, I stand by it, whilst celebrating like its Christmas Day.

My point stands.

Had we beaten USCe and one of UT or Mizzou, this win could have propelled us to a NYD6 bowl, or at least Citrus, and have out-classed the Bama game against a 6-6 Auburn.

As it is, I hope we get Jacksonville out of it. It is between a 7-5 A & M and a 7-5 UK squad, so they (aTm) might be sent to the Texas Bowl, 6-6 Auburn to Mayo, and us to Gator.
I see no real harm in engaging in what could have been's. I am stoked about today's victory and just want to focus on backing the Cat's to win the bowl which ever it may be. On the whole I would consider the season rather solid if you get that 8th win.

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
On the whole I would consider the season rather solid if you get that 8th win.
The irony in all these foolish threads: Stoops’ greatest critics actually compliment him with their angst at a potential 8-5 season. He and the talent he has drawn here are the only factors that make them view an 8-5 season as catastrophic, when the same record drew them and 50,000 (plus) fans to the Music City Bowls of 2006 and 2007.

Why am I, a very supportive fan, disappointed with 7-5, or 8-5? Because a Coach named Stoops convinced me we were capable of winning ten or more games in a season and playing and defeating Top 15 teams on New Year’s Day.

Though disappointed, I’m not an idiot. Hall of Fame Coach Jerry Claiborne, and well-respected Rich Brooks could not accomplish what Stoops has done, so I see Stoops as the likeliest possible Coach to do it again, or more.

Reactions: grevey35
I am stoked about today's victory
My hierarchy of dislike . . . I really, really don’t like UT and James Franklin.

But if Louisville were in a sports conference with North Korea, I’d park my Blue Arse between Dennis Rodman and Kim Il Jung, and waive the red Commie Flag when they played those dirty damn birds!!

My hierarchy of dislike . . . I really, really don’t like UT and James Franklin.

But if Louisville were in a sports conference with North Korea, I’d park my Blue Arse between Dennis Rodman and Kim Il Jung, and waive the red Commie Flag when they played those dirty damn birds!!
That's hilarious! 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT