ADVERTISEMENT

Branham crystal balls Joey Hart to UK

When it comes to finally getting offers from Kentucky, these 3 star recruits are like:

77ee40e6-4f44-49ea-823d-3c168f3f82a2_text.gif

If we can keep guys like Burks and Hart for 3 years it's worth it. If not it's not a big deal. They are only add bodies until they get stronger and better on the court.

But these are the guys you need in the system for years to build a championship.
Agree. Would be very nice to keep Shep, Hart and Burks for 3 years min.

If we can keep guys like Burks and Hart for 3 years it's worth it. If not it's not a big deal. They are only add bodies until they get stronger and better on the court.

But these are the guys you need in the system for years to build a championship.
Cal makes $9 million a year, and about $6.5 million after taxes.

That's enough to fund two NIL funds. $1 million for guys like Edwards to split amongst themselves. But then also about $125,000 a year to keep guys like Hart in the program. Every year they stick around, it increases by 10%.

If I was Cal, I'd work with local businesses and contribute to the NIL. He's already worth $40 million or so. Might as well go out with a real legacy.

$333,000 to Edwards
$333,000 to Bradshaw
$333,000 to Wagner
$250,000 to Dillingham
$250,000 to Reeves
$150,000 to Sheppard
$150,000 to Somto
$150,000 to Onyenso
$150,000 to Thiero
$125,000 to Burks
$125,000 to Hart

That's an entire roster for under $2.2 million.

And once again our season is dependent on signing another kid I had never heard of 2 weeks ago.

With that said, he takes it to the rim, and he hits open shots with people in his face.
I like what I see so far.

Reactions: Samurai Cat

But we haven't been, and you know why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT