ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Calipari is owed an apology

We have a long way to go with this thing but yeah if the FBI continues to list a bunch of schools and UK isn't one of them, hell yeah people owe Cal an apology

Vitale was throwing out thinly veiled accusations today. I vote him first in line to get down and smooch it.

Tyreke Evans, Derrick Rose , Derrick Wagner going to Memphis

Boogie Cousins decommitted from UAB to Memphis and Eric Bledsoe narrowed his choices to Memphis and Kentucky

.....Memphis....

Now think back to what you thought Memphis was doing back then to get those players.

From those in the sports media big time. Don't think we flat out forgot the accusations that were and still are tossed around about him.

It appears Cal runs one of the cleanest programs in CBB.

I know nothing about who is cheating where, but I find it interesting how you reached your conclusion.
Logic chain: FBI investigates Adidas. Pitino's cheating revealed because he is part of the Adidas corruption. Since 1+1=3, Calipari is owed an apology.

I really really hope this is the case for Coach Cal. If you talk any one else in Nashville other than a UK fan they just keep saying Cal is the next to go down.....I hope I get the last laugh.

Cal has been under a close microscope since his arrival at UK so I'm not worried.
No kidding. If Cal was cheating at UK we would've known about it years ago. It wouldn't have taken the FBI to figure it out. The NCAA has Cal under a microscope unlike any other. Cal probably can't fart without the NCAA knowing about it.

Reactions: RogerIndy
I know nothing about who is cheating where, but I find it interesting how you reached your conclusion.
Logic chain: FBI investigates Adidas. Pitino's cheating revealed because he is part of the Adidas corruption. Since 1+1=3, Calipari is owed an apology.
I'm not sure what any of this post means. My logic train is that maybe those idiots who accused him of cheating should apologize. Sorry if that was too hard to understand.

I'm not sure what any of this post means. My logic train is that maybe those idiots who accused him of cheating should apologize. Sorry if that was too hard to understand.

Why now? They should apologize to Calipari because Pitino got busted?

Clay Travis is a mouth breathing troglodyte who should be castrated for the sake of the human gene pool.
And that would be merciful.
giphy.gif

Reactions: University-6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT