ADVERTISEMENT

Cal whines more than any coach in America

UkMccurdy

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 21, 2021
Eastwood, Ky
I’m frustrated he’s still our coach so this is may not be entirely fair… and maybe it’s just my view.

But…

Cal just seems to bellyache constantly!

He whines about teams growing beer muscles and playing out of their mind all the time.

He complains about t shirt nights and blackouts just about all the time before a road game.

He moans about our schedule and says something after every game about playing a Saturday to Tuesday turn around… then complains about Wednesday to Saturday turn arounds as well.

He complains about start times of games.

He complains about seeding in the dance and what time we tip.

He does it always with an air of condescension.

He is such a bloviating and never ending whine fest… and I’m just exhausted by it.

No other coach seems to do it as much as him in this league.

When he's back on his heels, he is pretty whinny, deflecting and arrogant. It's absolutely a sign of poor leadership skills. And the icing on top is that he has very thin skin. John Calipari is a salesman, period. Nothing more. But, a salesman to teenagers and parents seeing dollar signs, not to regular adult fans. We see through the BS clearly now. A salesman, not a good coach or strong leader.

I’m frustrated he’s still our coach so this is may not be entirely fair… and maybe it’s just my view.

But…

He whines about teams growing beer muscles and playing out of their mind all the time.

He complains about t shirt nights and blackouts just about all the time before a road game.

He moans about our schedule and says something after every game about playing a Saturday to Tuesday turn around… then complains about Wednesday to Saturday turn arounds as well.

He is such a bloviating and never ending whine fest… and I’m just exhausted by it.

College Basketball No GIF by NCAA March Madness

But…

He's probably Lebron James' biggest fan.

But…

How many other coaches do you listen to or pay attention to? This is a really dumb argument to try to make.

This is the same stupid argument that UK fans make about UK being the only school that deals with injuries.

How many other coaches do you listen to or pay attention to? This is a really dumb argument to try to make.

This is the same stupid argument that UK fans make about UK being the only school that deals with injuries.
Quite a few actually… not trying to really make an argument but appreciate your point.

Just tired of the whining.

But…

Means he is not doing his job, since he is always looking for excuses.

Reactions: KFuqua
Whines about being young - that’s a you problem Cal - there is a transfer Portal with players like Nelson @ Bama or Knecht @ UT you could have bought either
Experience- older bodies
That’s why he will never win any type of Championship again @ UK

But…

Sounds like what you'd hear from a child ... a spoiled, ungrateful and entitled child.

But…

He should after the loss to SC. What was positive about?

When he's back on his heels, he is pretty whinny, deflecting and arrogant. It's absolutely a sign of poor leadership skills. And the icing on top is that he has very thin skin. John Calipari is a salesman, period. Nothing more. But, a salesman to teenagers and parents seeing dollar signs, not to regular adult fans. We see through the BS clearly now. A salesman, not a good coach or strong leader.
This needs to be pinned.

But…

You do realize you are whining about his whining, don’t you?😄

Reactions: KentuckyGentleman
Cal is either swaggy or in the dumps there’s no middle ground with him. The next game we win swaggy cal will follow

Agree.

I will personally offer to pay his annual Cats Illustrated subscription to come here and learn how to not whine.

Reading this post, it's like Cal is the collective personification of Rupp Rafters lol

Probably why we don’t seem to get many calls and are getting doubled in ft attempts. Screaming at the refs happens everywhere, doing it a majority of the game isn’t helping our cause. I’d rather hear him scream “run” which absolutely aggravates the crap out of me.

Your arguments trying to prop up Cal are getting weaker. I can hear your own whiny voice.

It’s real simple… just win. Win and I don’t care if you’re a whiny, stubborn, egotistical bullshitter. You can dress in drag on the sidelines for all I care. Just win. And if you can’t, then take a hike.

Maybe he should whine about the fact that if we don't win the SEC tournament this year it will be the longest drought in history. Oh wait that is on him.

But…

Seems like you are whining more than Cal.

He definitely has no shame whatsoever. He still uses the youngest team in America line when he starts two guys that are like 24.

It's really just an insight into his ego. He thinks he's so slick that people just believe whatever he says. Otherwise no way he would dare say that the last few years with all the grad guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT