ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari stole Onyenso's moment. The momentum is broken.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Not getting the ball to Sheppard for the end of regulation free throws, and not fouling at the end of regulation.

This should have been a momentum building moment for the team as they doused Onyenso in the locker room after with water bottles in a "coming of age" win for the big man.

Instead, it's another momentum breaking moment from a coach who is obviously in over his head these days.

I'm just sad for the players who keep believing in this guy. I want to believe in Calipari, too. He's just given me no reason to do so in years.

Not getting the ball to Sheppard for the end of regulation free throws, and not fouling at the end of regulation.

This should have been a momentum building moment for the team as they doused Onyenso in the locker room after with water bottles in a "coming of age" win for the big man.

Instead, it's another momentum breaking moment from a coach who is obviously in over his head these days.

I'm just sad for the players who keep believing in this guy. I want to believe in Calipari, too. He's just given me no reason to do so in years.
Cal said he didn't want to freeze Robert. Good grief!

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT