ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

An Indiana fan that's worried about being disrespectful? Your coaches have been the absolute filth of college basketball. Your fans are pure trash. The reason your program is dead and an afterthought is because of this. What goes around comes around.
They're down because the coaches since knight haven't been any good. There's no doubt in my mind Archie will bring them back. It'll be a few years but he'll get it done. He has one of Cal's boys on his bench and Archie is very close with Cal. Archie definitely knows what he's doing he just needs a little time to clean up Crean's mess.

I'm 35 and while IU hasnt been worth a horses ass since I've been really following the sport.......... I've still been on the net for 20 years and thats a lot of douche rat IU fans I've had to endure... so I hate IU !

IU just lost everyone....... and no proof that Archie can recruit.......... uh oh?
They're not really losing 4 they're just doing the evaluation thing. Plus none of us really care about next year. I'm sure they'll be decent and make the tournament but won't do anything special. It'll be 2 or 3 years.

Guys if you aren't banned from the duke board, I am their butters. I make a fly by comment that could be completely positively and they tell me to get the hell out of there, so I can relate to this Indiana fan poor little fellar

They're down because the coaches since knight haven't been any good. There's no doubt in my mind Archie will bring them back. It'll be a few years but he'll get it done. He has one of Cal's boys on his bench and Archie is very close with Cal. Archie definitely knows what he's doing he just needs a little time to clean up Crean's mess.

IU's been sh*t because of the boosters and administration refused to evolve like every other power. And the 1 time they tried... they hired a cheater who got caught.

News flash..... most elite talents want their name branded which means names on the back of the jerseys. Just one of many things that IU fans cant comprehend when wondering why elite talent isnt knocking down their door.

I am beginning to think that you are an okay poster. Most rival posters can't deal with this board and go into meltdown sooner or later. Some survive and add something. I think you may be in that latter category.
I understand that if I post here I'm going to catch my share of slack but for the more part people are fine. Until IU gets better I really can't say much other than talk ball and defend Archie. I didn't like Crean or the two before him but I am totally confident in Archie. He's going to do big things but it'll take some time as he has to bring in his kids.

IU's been sh*t because of the boosters and administration refused to evolve like every other power. And the 1 time they tried... they hired a cheater who got caught.

News flash..... most elite talents want their name branded which means names on the back of the jerseys. Just one of many things that IU fans cant comprehend when wondering why elite talent isnt knocking down their door.
Even Crean brought in a handful of burger boys and quite a few 4 star guys. The problem was he's just not a very good coach and he recruited too many wings. Last year there wasn't a pg on the team. He knew Yogi was leaving and still didn't get a quality replacement. He had no one to blame for getting fired but himself.
An Indiana fan that's worried about being disrespectful? Your coaches have been the absolute filth of college basketball. Your fans are pure trash. The reason your program is dead and an afterthought is because of this. What goes around comes around.
I don't think as a UK fan you can really lump any fanbase together and call them trash. All fan bases have their loons just as you do.

Even Crean brought in a handful of burger boys and quite a few 4 star guys. The problem was he's just not a very good coach and he recruited too many wings. Last year there wasn't a pg on the team. He knew Yogi was leaving and still didn't get a quality replacement. He had no one to blame for getting fired but himself.

I don't think as a UK fan you can really lump any fanbase together and call them trash. All fan bases have their loons just as you do.

I've never seen or heard of any fan base with prestige behaving the way your fans do.

Nice try.

I've never seen or heard of any fan base with prestige behaving the way your fans do.

Nice try.
What your fans base did to that referee was terrible. So let's not even get into which fan base has the worst of the worst. We both have some. I think everyone does

What your fans base did to that referee was terrible. So let's not even get into which fan base has the worst of the worst. We both have some. I think everyone does

You mean that corrupt criminal who intentionally insterted himself into the game to sway the outcome?

What did UK fans do? They expressed anger at the criminal and gave him a 1 star rating. You have evidence or proof of more?

Your fan base assaulted our players and fans. You act like total classless northern hicks and stomp the floor when you win games. Your fan base is pathetic.

Suck it. You all are way worse than us.
You're crazy as hell. You're basing this off that one game and you know all those stories you heard are bs or exaggerated. I'm sure people said plenty of awful things but that's it. Do you ever listen to Clay Travis in the morning? UK fans called in a lot during the tournament and they made asses of themselves so bad that he said he wasn't taking calls from Kentucky people anymore. He also said UK has the most delusional fanbase. I think it's a small percentage but you're making him seem right.

Last edited:
You're crazy as hell. You're basing this off that one game and you know all those stories you heard are bs or exaggerated. I'm sure people said plenty of awful things but that's it.

As a general rule, fans reflect the coach of the team they adamantly support. When I living in Indiana, the IU fans were as big of jerks as RMK. I don't recall a single exception and I was there 5 years. I've seen it with UNC fans too. I have yet to meet one who has any real ethics. Almost without exception, they justify lying.

I think most of us take after Cal in a number of ways. He sets the tone. Yeah, we have the few nutcases. All fanbases have them. But, for the most part UK fans are passionate and sometimes, like Cal, we like to one up the competition.

As a general rule, fans reflect the coach of the team they adamantly support. When I living in Indiana, the IU fans were as big of jerks as RMK. I don't recall a single exception and I was there 5 years. I've seen it with UNC fans too. I have yet to meet one who has any real ethics. Almost without exception, they justify lying.

I think most of us take after Cal in a number of ways. He sets the tone. Yeah, we have the few nutcases. All fanbases have them. But, for the most part UK fans are passionate and sometimes, like Cal, we like to one up the competition.
Cal's a great coach and you have a great program. I don't come to your board looking to pick a stupid message board fight. All fan bases have their nutcases that's just how it is. We'll have a lot of fun in a few years because I can guarantee you he's going to build something special but it won't happen right away. Until then I can't even defend IU as they've sucked...because of crazy crean

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Cal's a great coach and you have a great program. I don't come to your board looking to pick a stupid message board fight. All fan bases have their nutcases that's just how it is. We'll have a lot of fun in a few years because I can guarantee you he's going to build something special but it won't happen right away. Until then I can't even defend IU as they've sucked...because of crazy crean

There's no guarantee at all he'll "build something special". Hope is good though, so keep hoping.

I think you missed the point. The point is that IU fans historically defended one of the biggest jerks in all of college bball. RMK was not a nice person, in any sense of the word. That is why many of us have a low opinion of IU fans. How do you defend an abusive egomaniac who has no real integrity?

I think you missed the point. The point is that IU fans historically defended one of the biggest jerks in all of college bball. RMK was not a nice person, in any sense of the word. That is why many of us have a low opinion of IU fans. How do you defend an abusive egomaniac who has no real integrity?
Have you been to our board? Most fans these days don't have much respect for him. Back in the day was a different time and he was winning. If he were at UK back then and winning championships you all would have loved him too and you know it.

Crean was a piece of Trash as well. Look at his "handshakes" everytime he loses a game. Indiana is a clown show.

Reactions: 83Cat
Have you been to our board? Most fans these days don't have much respect for him. Back in the day was a different time and he was winning. If he were at UK back then and winning championships you all would have loved him too and you know it.

Nope. I rarely go to other teams' boards. But, I do have to say that you are the first IU fan who has visited here in all the years I have been here who seems like a decent person. I am not joking about that either. EVERY IU poster I have encountered on this board hasn't been at all congenial.

Nope. I rarely go to other teams' boards. But, I do have to say that you are the first IU fan who has visited here in all the years I have been here who seems like a decent person. I am not joking about that either. EVERY IU poster I have encountered on this board hasn't been at all congenial.
Well that's dumb of them to come over here and act that way.

Reactions: preacherfan
You're crazy as hell. You're basing this off that one game and you know all those stories you heard are bs or exaggerated. I'm sure people said plenty of awful things but that's it. Do you ever listen to Clay Travis in the morning? UK fans called in a lot during the tournament and they made asses of themselves so bad that he said he wasn't taking calls from Kentucky people anymore. He also said UK has the most delusional fanbase. I think it's a small percentage but you're making him seem right.
This is what happens when dead programs get a new kid looking coach and think they're all of a sudden important enough to pretend they've never been gone.

You and your band of misfit trash are part of a program that's not even top two in your OWN STATE. You're below little brother status, more like the wierd pedophile down the street.

Get the F on and worry about mid major university down the road. Indiana is a dead story.

Well that's dumb of them to come over here and act that way I do have respect for Coach Knight though. He is nuts but he was our nut and he was a great coach in his day. I wish he would have treated people better though. His ego was just too big.

This is what happens when dead programs get a new kid looking coach and think they're all of a sudden important enough to pretend they've never been gone.

You and your band of misfit trash are part of a program that's not even top two in your state anymore. You're below little brother status, you're the wierd pedophile down the street.

Get the F on and worry about mid major university down the road.
It's fans like you that give UK fans a bad name. This is why Clay Travis ripped you so hard. You can wish all you want but Archie is the real deal and he's only 38.

It's hard to explain when it comes to knight. I respect his coaching and he did a lot of good with his time and money. What I don't respect is how he treated people. I have a buddies dad that played for him and his dad hates him. Another buddy who's grandpa is really good friends with him. To hear him describe knight is about what you'd expect. He doesn't have many friends but the one's he has he'd kill for but he expects the same back. Problem is he's the one always causing problems and expecting you to always have his back even when he's wrong. He's just a different kind of dude.

Last edited:
It's fans like you that give UK fans a bad name. This is why Clay Travis ripped you so hard. You can wish all you want but Archie is the real deal and he's only 38.

Oh the irony. Do you not see the irony in your comments about RMK and then ripping a UK fan? Do you admit that RMK gave IU a bad name?? Yet, you respect him???

Oh the irony. Do you not see the irony in your comments about RMK and then ripping a UK fan? Do you admit that RMK gave IU a bad name?? Yet, you respect him???
Well I respect him as a coach and he did do great things with his time and money. How he treated people though is awfully ha4d to respect. Read my previous post as I edited it to answer you. It wouldn't let me post for a minute.

I

It's hard to explain when it comes to knight. I respect his coaching and he did a lot of good with his time and money.

In other words, he won a lot of games so he gets a pass? For the record, I HATE HATE HATE the argument that "he did a lot of good" and that somehow offsets the bad. The truth is that Knight was a total embarrassment to IU and the President should have stepped in a lot sooner and fired his sorry butt. There is never never never an excuse for treating people like that

In other words, he won a lot of games so he gets a pass? For the record, I HATE HATE HATE the argument that "he did a lot of good" and that somehow offsets the bad. The truth is that Knight was a total embarrassment to IU and the President should have stepped in a lot sooner and fired his sorry butt. There is never never never an excuse for treating people like that
Back then not everything was so easily seen or heard since there wasn't the Internet. Plus you're acting like he raped and murdered people. He wasn't all bad and there were other coaches back then that were similiar. He went too far though many times and since no one stepped in to put the bully in his place he just got worse and worse. I wasn't there so I don't know how bad or good he really was. But he obviously made plenty of mistakes

Back then not everything was so easily seen or heard since there wasn't the Internet. Plus you're acting like he raped and murdered people. He wasn't all bad and there were other coaches back then that were similiar. He went too far though many times and since no one stepped in to put the bully in his place he just got worse and worse. I wasn't there so I don't know how bad or good he really was. But he obviously made plenty of mistakes plus you're talking about a guy that hasnt coached at IU in almost 20 years.

To answer your question about Clay Travis helllllllll no. Are you referring to the one game where you all trampled our Playboy Bunny and broke her ankle?

Maybe you're referring to the time fans chanted Tom Crean sucks at his sons high school game.

Oh but tell us how bad we were for posting on a Facebook page again. You hate us c u z you ain't us. Your program is hilarious though, I'll give y'all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpoe
Back then not everything was so easily seen or heard since there wasn't the Internet. Plus you're acting like he raped and murdered people. He wasn't all bad and there were other coaches back then that were similiar. He went too far though many times and since no one stepped in to put the bully in his place he just got worse and worse. I wasn't there so I don't know how bad or good he really was. But he obviously made plenty of mistakes
Gotta give you props for standing in there this long keeping this thread going. Come on over to the Wildcat Liar and let's talk about IU Football ....:popcorn:

Reactions: preacherfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT