ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD (FRIDAY)

I am honestly ashamed at how broken I’m feeling today, while trying to watch these games. Being a UK fan has become a curse! Why, why?

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
These first 4 night games BORING.........all big leads. Vermont gave it a run for a second and Charleston started off decent rest of the games have sucked

Bama playing D look really good tonight
I still don’t think they have enough defense and rebounding to win a championship, but they’re a much better team with Wrightsell and Griffen close to 100%. Most of that late season slump was with one or both of them either out or hobbled.

James Madison came to play and the refs are letting them play physical with the Badgers.

That was funny the JMU guy just bounced the ball off the Wisky guy's head as he was falling out of bounds.

Oh look the Grand Canyon guy blocked the Saint Mary's guy at the rim on a dunk attempt from behind and no foul was called...........

Bryce Drew Grand Canyon HC has them playing ball JMU looks like the real deal. Think they beat Michigan St at St early in the season

Bryce Drew Grand Canyon HC has them playing ball JMU looks like the real deal. Think they beat Michigan St at St early in the season
Yes James Madison beat Michigan State their 1st game of the year.
They also beat Kent State in insane fashion their 2nd game of the year.

Kent State led by 5 with 3.8 seconds left after hitting 2 FT's. If you want to see the most insane win ever watch this.

It sure sucks that I have to sweat out the James Madison game as if it was Kentucky because we are out and I need something to root for.

James Madison gets a steal and would gone up 16 with a wide open layup and the guy tries a finger roll and it rolls out and Wisky hits a 3 seconds later..........so instead of being up 16 they are up 11.

That would been the dagger

Bad as I hate to say it year of the Dukes Duquesne Dukes James Madison Dukes and Puke
it-was-the-dukes-billy-ray-valentine.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT