ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

N.I.T.....[laughing]
Lost to Pastner......[laughing]
BLEW by Pastner..............[laughing]
FIRED.

and according their their fans, bless their little hearts, the sleeping monster has awoken! [roll][roll][roll]

A long 30 year slumber....makes the blue blood turn green (with envy).

Translation...they still suck!!!

Reactions: Cardsstink
Tom Crean is gonna get it done at Indiana folks!...wait...what?

Sucked with him, will suck without him.

This is the first time since I started posting 2 or 3 weeks ago that there wasn't a hate on IU thread on your front page....what gives?

They are irrelevant, so much so that a IU fan has to start a thread reminding us how irrelevant you all are.

Also suck it.
1x1bX_s-200x150.gif

They are irrelevant, so much so that a IU fan has to start a thread reminding us how irrelevant you all are.

Also suck it.
1x1bX_s-200x150.gif
Ah I'm just bored. Some guys on our board got mad at me for using the term "creaning" so I figured I'd go to a board where I can bad mouth Crean's coaching all I want and not only will nobody care but most will join in. And let's not get too hateful it's not going to take Archie long. Also, did y'all see where Bridges for MSU is coming back? If so there's your main competition for all the marbles next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Yes....IUsedToBe
There it is I knew I could get you guys going. Get it all in now because in a couple years they'll be pretty good and will only keep improving. So are you scared of MSU next year will Miles Bridges staying? That team is going to be absolutely loaded.

There it is I knew I could get you guys going. Get it all in now because in a couple years they'll be pretty good and will only keep improving. So are you scared of MSU next year will Miles Bridges staying? That team is going to be absolutely loaded.

[roll]Why would we be scared of MSU? Seriously, they are not a threat to us. IU is the one who needs to be afraid of MSU, Northwestern, Penn St, Nebraska, etc. [laughing]

[roll]Why would we be scared of MSU? Seriously, they are not a threat to us. IU is the one who needs to be afraid of MSU, Northwestern, Penn St, Nebraska, etc. [laughing]
I'm not delusional I know IU isn't going to the final 4 next year. I know UK fully intends to make a run at the Championship but I think MSU is better if Bridges really comes back. I'm not being an ass I really think they're going to be that good. You better get Bam

I'm not delusional I know IU isn't going to the final 4 next year. I know UK fully intends to make a run at the Championship but I think MSU is better if Bridges really comes back. I'm not being an ass I really think they're going to be that good. You better get Bam

Okay, in all seriousness, there is NO reason for any UK fan to be afraid or worried about MSU. Next year is a LONG way away and who knows how it will play out? Right now, we are focused on recruiting and players leaving. Come back next year when we see what each team is doing and ask again then.

Okay, in all seriousness, there is NO reason for any UK fan to be afraid or worried about MSU. Next year is a LONG way away and who knows how it will play out? Right now, we are focused on recruiting and players leaving. Come back next year when we see what each team is doing and ask again then.
Touche I completely understand. You'll probably have a little more talent than MSU but they'll be a bit older. I don't know which other teams out there will really be a threat to you? I think MSU will be it from the B10. UCLA should be good again, I'm sure Duke will be good, maybe Villanova, not sure what UNC loses, Florida will probably be good, and I'm sure i'm missing a handful. Missouri will be an intriguing team but probably too young and I doubt they'll have the talent to hang with you but who knows. I also look for Texas to rebound and be a top 10 maybe 5 team next year. Shaka is too good of a coach to be bad for very long and I think he has a good recruiting class coming in and I'm assuming he had some good young talent this year even though their record was pretty awful.

Last edited:
Ah I'm just bored. Some guys on our board got mad at me for using the term "creaning" so I figured I'd go to a board where I can bad mouth Crean's coaching all I want and not only will nobody care but most will join in. And let's not get too hateful it's not going to take Archie long. Also, did y'all see where Bridges for MSU is coming back? If so there's your main competition for all the marbles next year.
The center MSU has coming in is really good. They should be twice as good.

i miss coach clappy creepy the clown. :cry:
Haha I don't!! He had some strengths but it was like he thought he had a perfect system and it didn't matter what talent he had he wouldn't deviate from it. If you get studs in every recruiting class you can do that but if you don't you have to play to your strengths and attempt to hide your weaknesses and the weirdo was awful at that. And yes he is one weird dude.

I'm interested in what watching Indiana next year. Looking forward to seeing how Archie transitions to that seat.
I think he'll do fine but it's not like he has a loaded team. OG is gone and Bryant may go too. I don't really care if Blackmon goes but maybe he'd play better under a different coach, maybe we'll find out. I'm guessing they'll be a 5 or 6 seed at the end of the year.

Haha I don't!! He had some strengths but it was like he thought he had a perfect system and it didn't matter what talent he had he wouldn't deviate from it. If you get studs in every recruiting class you can do that but if you don't you have to play to your strengths and attempt to hide your weaknesses and the weirdo was awful at that. And yes he is one weird dude.
But he did it the "right way". He gave you the "We're Back!" T-shirts. Watshot popcorn box. Sweet 16 rings.

Crean was a coaching God!!!!!

Have to say, Archies comments about IU's players exploring going pro was pretty classy. Definitely nothing you would hear out of Pitino's mouth.
I love Archie. That's why I've been all over the boards lately. I haven't been this excited about college bball in a long time. It's going to take him a few years to get his players in and I think he'll recruit really well it's not like his first class will be full of 5 star guys like UK and Duke. It'll probably be 1 5 star and a few 4 star guys so it'll take them a year or two with a solid class behind them. So probably 3 years before they'll be good enough to win the conference. And the tournament you just never know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT