ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD (FRIDAY)

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Kentucky lost it sucks but the tournament will March on without us. Hoping for some good games today and maybe a 1 seed fall.

I bet parlays. I aint watching a damn second unless it involves Duke or Connecticut or North Carolina or Kansas losing by a lot.
And I'll watch this to see some of their fans cry hopefully in the stands...
Thats about it.

This seems to happen ever year after a Cinderella is born (FAU making the final 4) and they get most of their pieces back the team the next year ends up losing early.

Here is a weird tournament thing for me.

When Kentucky is still in the tournament, I usually enjoy the games on the day we play much better. The other day not so much. Once Kentucky goes out of the tournament, I hate the days we would have been playing and like the days we would not have been playing.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
FAU misses front end with 26 seconds left up 2 then NW scores to tie with 8 seconds left and then Davis decides to take a contested 28 foot 3 instead of driving to the basket.
Dumb looked like KY players at the end of close games.

Reactions: UKUGA
It be just our luck if WKU knocks out Marquette. The path to the E8 would been as wide open as could be if that happened. I doubt it will be rooting for it.

Which was such am awful call. Glad it didn't cost them the game.
Except they would not have got the ball anyway the guy was falling out of bounds and would have either been out of bounds anyway or would have had to find some guy on the pass and could have found the wrong team for an easy basket. So while the ref blew it on the call it didn't mean NW was getting the ball.

It be just our luck if WKU knocks out Marquette. The path to the E8 would been as wide open as could be if that happened. I doubt it will be rooting for it.

We would have gotten destroyed by NC State anyway. Burns would break our entire front court in half.

F this thread. No self respecting UK fan should GAF about the rest of the games
This is stupid. UK losing doesn't make me less of a college basketball fan. It's the best sporting event in the country no matter what UK does. If you're a UK basketball fan and not a college basketball fan that's fine, but don't act like others need to be the same.

Steve Lutz Western KY HC former Purdue and Creighton assistant coach looks like he could lead KY in a tourney game. Western playing to win

Refs were super awful in the NW/FAU game not only the missed out of bounds whistle with 27 seconds left in OT the ball was clearly of NW and they gave it to NW and they didn't even review it the game was already over at that point down 11 with 30 seconds left but how do you not review it the ball was 100% clearly off NW.

F this thread. No self respecting UK fan should GAF about the rest of the games

I can totally understand why people wouldn't be in the tournament after UK lost. I didn't stay up to watch the late late games.

Having said that, telling others what they should/shouldn't do is a bit weird. Some can still enjoy the tournament as they have love for college bball

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT