ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Success of your new coach has yet to be determined at the highest level. Recently departed coach as strange as they come. Maybe you'll end up being decent again. Majority here could not care less as your fans as a whole have acted like complete d-bags toward us. So....I guess congrats on the possibility of being relevant again

Success of your new coach has yet to be determined at the highest level. Recently departed coach as strange as they come. Maybe you'll end up being decent again. Majority here could not care less as your fans as a whole have acted like complete d-bags toward us. So....I guess congrats on the possibility of being relevant again
I guess we'll see how good he really is

As of now it's a fart and prayer. We don't care and don't get why you are here expecting us to talk about it

As of now it's a fart and prayer. We don't care and don't get why you are here expecting us to talk about it
I stopped posting on this thread a day or two ago but others started it back up so I don't think you speak for your friends. I love how people are such badasses behind their phones.

That's what UL said.....
I really doubt CAM does that but it didn't surprise me that Pitino did. And he was the God of UK back in the day. It's hard for you to rip on him. Although if I were a UK fan I'd hate him now too. How do you know he wasn't doing the hookers thing at UK though? I think UNC and UL should receive a punishment that really hurts them for a while and not just a slap on the wrist.

Badasses? Seriously man there's no reason to go there. I don't see anybody puffing up on you. I just don't understand why you would think UK fans give a damn about IU after all that has transpired.

Badasses? Seriously man there's no reason to go there. I don't see anybody puffing up on you. I just don't understand why you would think UK fans give a damn about IU after all that has transpired.
90% of the people I talk to on this board are knowledgeable normal people that take this for what it is and make good posts. The rest are too quick to fire off something stupid. It happens on our board too though. It is what it is

Thought you stopped posting on this thread a day or two ago? Good luck with your new hire. I'm sure you'll keep us current on his progress

Thought you stopped posting on this thread a day or two ago? Good luck with your new hire. I'm sure you'll keep us current on his progress
I did until I checked today and people and posted. When I started it I just did it joking around. Not sure he it even got here

I visited their campus and must admit that I'm not a fan of nothing but white buildings with depressing Medieval German architecture. Bump.

Suck is good if you are the recipient . I believe UK gets recruits from Indiana because they suck so hard Thanks for sucking for Kentucky .

I did until I checked today and people and posted. When I started it I just did it joking around. Not sure he it even got here
We have two players on our bench that never should have been recruited. We have a lot of fans that think they deserve to be kept though. When Cal came in he cleaned house and brought in his own guys, right?

We have two players on our bench that never should have been recruited. We have a lot of fans that think they deserve to be kept though. When Cal came in he cleaned house and brought in his own guys, right?

I wouldn't say he "cleaned house" as much as I would say that he sat down with each player and talked about that player's future. Cal is a player's coach and I have never heard of him just "cleaning house." As far as I can recall, I didn't read any stories of players complaining that they were run off.

Keep in mind that we have Jerry Tipton who goes looking for ANYTHING that he can write negative about UK and I don't recall him doing so when Cal came over "cleaning house."

I wouldn't say he "cleaned house" as much as I would say that he sat down with each player and talked about that player's future. Cal is a player's coach and I have never heard of him just "cleaning house." As far as I can recall, I didn't read any stories of players complaining that they were run off.

Keep in mind that we have Jerry Tipton who goes looking for ANYTHING that he can write negative about UK and I don't recall him doing so when Cal came over "cleaning house."[/QUOTE
My bad I didn't mean it that way. I just meant he got rid of the players that never should have been there in the first place. That still sounds bad but it's true. Room had to be made for better players.

I don't think it has be "get rid of players who didn't belong" but rather helping players to find where they fit in. I hope CAM, as you call him, does exactly that. The end result for us, as fans, is the same. But, the end result for the kid in question could be significant.

I don't think it has be "get rid of players who didn't belong" but rather helping players to find where they fit in. I hope CAM, as you call him, does exactly that. The end result for us, as fans, is the same. But, the end result for the kid in question could be significant.
Yeah, I've probably been putting it too bluntly on our board which hasn't gone over well.

Reactions: preacherfan
I hope those neck-bearded methbillies have an accident during their next shake and bake cook, and happen to burn down assembly hall in the process. Any candy-striped collateral damage is acceptable. That's how much I hate IU.

I hope those neck-bearded methbillies have an accident during their next shake and bake cook, and happen to burn down assembly hall in the process. Any candy-striped collateral damage is acceptable. That's how much I hate IU.
East kentucky?

He's a great coach so all he has to do is recruit which he'll have no problem doing. He'll recruit as well as Louisville at the worst

I like Archie, but where is the "great coach" evidence?

He had solid wins over a super soft 5th place Ohio State in 2014 and in 15 beat a 4th place Providence.

He upset Syracuse 4 years ago but what else?

He won 3 NCAA games in 2014.

He won 2 NCAA games in 15, but one was a play-in game at home vs Boise St.

He has only survived the first weekend once in his career.

He is really likable but he's not great yet...

Reactions: MakinMusic
I like Archie, but where is the "great coach" evidence?

He had solid wins over a super soft 5th place Ohio State in 2014 and in 15 beat a 4th place Providence.

He upset Syracuse 4 years ago but what else?

He won 3 NCAA games in 2014.

He won 2 NCAA games in 15, but one was a play-in game at home vs Boise St.

He has only survived the first weekend once in his career.

He is really likable but he's not great yet...
No he has a lot to prove and he knows it but my gut feeling on this guy is superstar. It won't happen over night but I think he'll get there. We'll see what his first 2 recruiting classes are like. They don't have to be loaded with 5 star guys but they can't be loaded with low 4 and 3 star guys either.

It's fans like you that give UK fans a bad name. This is why Clay Travis ripped you so hard. You can wish all you want but Archie is the real deal and he's only 38.

It's hard to explain when it comes to knight. I respect his coaching and he did a lot of good with his time and money. What I don't respect is how he treated people. I have a buddies dad that played for him and his dad hates him. Another buddy who's grandpa is really good friends with him. To hear him describe knight is about what you'd expect. He doesn't have many friends but the one's he has he'd kill for but he expects the same back. Problem is he's the one always causing problems and expecting you to always have his back even when he's wrong. He's just a different kind of dude.
Generally speaking, he is a sociopath!

Most IU fans had the same gut feeling about Crean. The truth is, superstars are few and far between. That said, no reason for judgement yet. Give him until February next season.

Most IU fans had the same gut feeling about Crean. The truth is, superstars are few and far between. That said, no reason for judgement yet. Give him until February next season.
Well they won't be any good next year. He still has Crean's players and the best 3 will probably be gone. And I sure as hell wasn't excited about the Crean hire. I actually thought it was horrible.

We all loved him!!! :D

Thanks for the bump! :)

Oh, yea, Clappy was my favorite IU coach ever. He was so entertaining with all of his quirks and goofy mannerisms. Not to mention the fact that he sucked. Too bad that the IU administration finally figured it out.

There it is I knew I could get you guys going. Get it all in now because in a couple years they'll be pretty good and will only keep improving. So are you scared of MSU next year will Miles Bridges staying? That team is going to be absolutely loaded.
Are they leaving the Big Ten? Should you be worried about them coming in and spanking Archie and Veronica?

I am beginning to think that you are an okay poster. Most rival posters can't deal with this board and go into meltdown sooner or later. Some survive and add something. I think you may be in that latter category.
Don't get carried away. He's an IU fan. They all think that they we cheat, pay players, get our players from Nike, pay officials, seriously. They also cannot stand the SEC until an SEC coach (like Donovan) is available, hate the OAD system and would not "accept" a coach if he used it and whole heartedly believe that our players never go to class...they all are life time followers of a belief that UK has always cheated and that Rupp was a corrupt, racist pay for play, cheater. A few minutes on their site will let you see what they all believe. I have met them in person as well. This is what they think and espouse. Weirdos and sickos.

Don't get carried away. He's an IU fan. They all think that they we cheat, pay players, get our players from Nike, pay officials, seriously. They also cannot stand the SEC until an SEC coach (like Donovan) is available, hate the OAD system and would not "accept" a coach if he used it and whole heartedly believe that our players never go to class...they all are life time followers of a belief that UK has always cheated and that Rupp was a corrupt, racist pay for play, cheater. A few minutes on their site will let you see what they all believe. I have met them in person as well. This is what they think and espouse. Weirdos and sickos.

I was TRYING to give him in the benefit of the doubt. A decent IU fan may well be as believable as the Easter Bunny tho.

Reactions: 83Cat
I think all teams cheat to an extent. I definitely don't come over here to bring that crap up. I hate when Purdue fans come to our board and get involved in threads that have nothing to do with Purdue. You'll rarely see me in a thread that isn't an IU thread.

IU probably has an upgrade over Clappy far as year in year out but he'll never have a final four type team and especially a title team there.. IU will never get their blue blood status back.. That ship has sailed..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT