ADVERTISEMENT

Branham just pulled his Wagner to UL pick…

i can honestly see Wagner wanting to continue his grandpas legacy.........if everything were fine at ul.
but i cant fathom him wanting to go to a complete trainwreck and get triple teamed every time down the court. with little chance of winning big

Don't sub to either site but it's hilarious going over to TOS and seeing Branham post an update and noticing the Louisville fans downvoting whatever he said while Graf is providing an update on this site and he's got dozens of Likes and lovesick emojis.

The Louisville board is talking about cal being dirty and using his old tactics so that’s how you know the information is credible. Funny to accuse the rival of cheating when the ncaa has been looking at you constantly for 6 years

And when your shit ass football program just signed the #1 RB and a top ten QB. Gee that’s not fishy at all

The Louisville board is talking about cal being dirty and using his old tactics so that’s how you know the information is credible. Funny to accuse the rival of cheating when the ncaa has been looking at you constantly for 6 years
It's like when the Indiana fans were chanting "Cheater! Cheater!" at Calipari during the John Wall game. IU was on probation at the time. They make it so easy to laugh at them.

Good, I hope he wakes up and starts taking heads.

Tired of the kinder gentler Cal. I want some more titles and the fear to be back in other programs because the Giant is awake and angry.

Things have changed. No more NCAA looking around every corner trying to find something to bust someone.

Fire all the big guns Cal. Return to the Cal at Memphis and UMass. Walk in a room and shut everyone up. It's time. It'e been time. Do it.
Exactly, it’s time for the 2009 Cal I’m here because I recruit the best of the best to play for me.

I wonder why Branham is a little more hesitant to change it to UK, but the fact that three credible "insiders" have all changed their picks today speaks volumes. The winds are a shifting...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT