ADVERTISEMENT

Final first four game, game thread?(Why not) Boise State vs Colorado

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Wagner out to a 21-12 lead with just over 8 to go in the 1st half.

Seth Towns for Howard is in his 17th year in college basketball. He stars for Howard with Bryce Harris

Reactions: Fox2monk
Would rather watch meaningful games, though. Wagner could be up 50 and I still wouldn't watch a second of the NIT
I get that. But they are meaningful to the players. I respect the teams that accept the bids. Indiana,Pitt,Oklahoma, St.Johns, Ole Miss and Memphis Bush league.
I mean take Ole Miss who has no history of winning and they decline a NIT bid. Bad look IMO

Not game related but mcculler for Kansas is out for the tourney and Dickinson is only 50 percent. Pick samford

Maybe not game related, but most definitely tournament related. Hell, probably more related to the tournament than this game actually is. UNC will beat the snot out of either one of these. There is 0% chance this is a game with a 16 capable of doing anything other than beating another 16.

Maybe not game related, but most definitely tournament related. Hell, probably more related to the tournament than this game actually is. UNC will beat the snot out of either one of these. There is 0% chance this is a game with a 16 capable of doing anything other than beating another 16.
No doubt, I already picked Samford, but I really like Samford now. Dickinson can’t be over effective with a dislocated shoulder in just 2 weeks and they have no depth at all

No doubt, I already picked Samford, but I really like Samford now. Dickinson can’t be over effective with a dislocated shoulder in just 2 weeks and they have no depth at all
I’ll be rooting for samford, but I don’t really see it happening. Looking at their schedule, they lost to Purdue 45-98 beginning of year, lost by 10 to vcu. I don’t think they played anyone else outside of their level all year

I was cackiling maniacally when Howard got down 10 then started jacking 3s under 8 seconds gonevin the shot clock several possession in a row. I mean I guess that's one way to approach it. 🤣

I’ll be rooting for samford, but I don’t really see it happening. Looking at their schedule, they lost to Purdue 45-98 beginning of year, lost by 10 to vcu. I don’t think they played anyone else outside of their level all year
Kansas is missing their best perimeter scorer and their best player will only be a fraction of what he normally is

Xavier screwed on the goal tend call would had the put back. Xavier tied the game with 1.9 seconds left on the goal tend and they had got the rebound right under the basket.

I sure wish McNeese was playing Kansas or a Grand Canyon or another team I have more confidence in winning then Samford. Maybe McNeese gets them in the 2nd round if they can beat Gonzaga if Samford can't do the job themselves but it sure be better if Kansas went down in the 1st round.

Samford runs the press non stop so that should help wear down a thin Kansas team.

If the ball hits the backboard before blocking it then in college it is always a goal tend. You can't take it off the board even if still on the way up.
Once it clears the rim you can. The announcer said the ball appeared to barely be over the rim so that’s why the goaltending was called.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Once it clears the rim you can. The announcer said the ball appeared to barely be over the rim so that’s why the goaltending was called.
Remember we got screwed with the cylinder call even though the ball was not over the cylinder and they held up that goal tend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT