ADVERTISEMENT

Final first four game, game thread?(Why not) Boise State vs Colorado

Ill watch it back later. Pretty sure he hit the ball after it was off the glass and just beyond the rim. That's not a goaltend.
He hit the ball before it got to the glass thus it was not goal tending.

Of course Xavier got the rebound and would had a chance to lay it in but that takes that away as well just like it did for us vs A&M.

He hit the ball before it got to the glass thus it was not goal tending.

Of course Xavier got the rebound and would had a chance to lay it in but that takes that away as well just like it did for us vs A&M.

We are talking about 2 different games.

In the Wagner/Howard game the ball was laid up off the left side of the backboard, it came over the left half of the rim, looked to be beyond the rim, and then was hit by the defender back in to the rim. Had no shot of going in. Should not have been a goaltend....if thats the case. There is just no way of seeing it back right now I dont believe.

I read the recap of the Wagner game and it said first tournament win in program history. Do they legitimately count those play in games as NCAAT wins? What a joke if so

Reactions: NociHTTP
We are talking about 2 different games.

In the Wagner/Howard game the ball was laid up off the left side of the backboard, it came over the left half of the rim, looked to be beyond the rim, and then was hit by the defender back in to the rim. Had no shot of going in. Should not have been a goaltend....if thats the case. There is just no way of seeing it back right now I dont believe.
Oh ok

Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

I read the recap of the Wagner game and it said first tournament win in program history. Do they legitimately count those play in games as NCAAT wins? What a joke if so
It's part of their plan to change the regular season to Fall Training, and March Madness to Spring Tournament. Every team gets a slot!

I'm not buying what ya'll are selling about Virginia's offense. They are on fire. They are averaging almost a point a minute. At this rate, they'll score 40.

Reactions: crawfords corner
UVA seems to think that running lots of motion on the perimeter makes them competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT