ADVERTISEMENT

Branham just pulled his Wagner to UL pick…

I need to watch more vids on him, I know very little about him. I figured he was headed to U6 so I didn’t watch much on him previously.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Could we see Bradshaw, Wagner, and Edwards in the next two weeks?? 👀👀
HotMedicalGardensnake-mobile.jpg

John Calipari walking down the streets of Lexington if that happens.

Somewhat of a side note but Justin Edwards all but committed to Tennessee with the comments below. Dillingham, Wagner, and Bradshaw would be a hell of way to wrap up July.

“I look at how many wings they’re recruiting in our class,” Edwards told KSR. “Kentucky is recruiting probably four other five-stars. That doesn’t really determine me going there or not, but, you know? I’m the main priority for Tennessee wing-wise. I don’t think they’re recruiting another wing.”

Tennessee: “They want me to go in and be the guy. Help me get where I want to be and stay there for a long time. I have a close mutual, family-like relationship with them.”

“I’m their main priority,” Edwards told KSR. “They make me feel comfortable, and I’m big on that. I’m big on family. They say they want to build around me, stuff like that.”

Smells like the biggest heel turn ever or we are landing all 3 of these guys around Peach Jam.

Cal has liked these announcements like this in past.

DJ/Bradshaw want to play together. Cal made DJ's daddy a millionaire when he could have been back at school and broke if he played for coach K.

As my kid likes to say....all of this is a little Sus...

Reactions: Fox2monk
I’ve said it since the beginning. DJ and dilly will be better than the fox monk duo just watch
Big shoes to fill there but they have all the potential to be better. Any score first wings should be lining up to play with Wagner. One of the best playmakers I’ve seen at the high school level.

Somewhat of a side note but Justin Edwards all but committed to Tennessee with the comments below. Dillingham, Wagner, and Bradshaw would be a hell of way to wrap up July.

“I look at how many wings they’re recruiting in our class,” Edwards told KSR. “Kentucky is recruiting probably four other five-stars. That doesn’t really determine me going there or not, but, you know? I’m the main priority for Tennessee wing-wise. I don’t think they’re recruiting another wing.”

Tennessee: “They want me to go in and be the guy. Help me get where I want to be and stay there for a long time. I have a close mutual, family-like relationship with them.”

“I’m their main priority,” Edwards told KSR. “They make me feel comfortable, and I’m big on that. I’m big on family. They say they want to build around me, stuff like that.”
Do these guys realize in the NBA they have to share the ball and floor with ALL STARS?? 🤦🏻

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT