ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley just said …

That’s a disingenuous statement. Game plan was solid. Shooters missed open shots. It’s not more complicated than that.
catlogic, it is very obvious to most posters that you are a big Cal backer. Cal has NO game plan, except to run up and down the court, screaming and waving his hands like a gut-shot monkey. Why do you think so many fans, who know basketball, have played basketball, and coached basketball, want him gone. Ask him what a zone defense is, what a pick and roll is. I watch "sheebe" set a screen, then stand there, instead of rolling to the basket. It's not his fault. It's Cal's fault for not explaning to him, what he needs to do. Have you ever seen a "back door cut, or a double screen?" I haven't! I just want him gone, the sooner, the better.

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua
And they all laughed and laughed and laughed.

They are really happy UK is out. Just Barkley covering for his buddy Cal.

Reminds me of the last few years of Tubby Ball. Everyone loved us then.
Considering all the teams that get laughed at by posters on this board, surely getting laughed at by others shouldn't be surprising. If this was UofL we would all be laughing at them. I am sure we are getting laughed at for giving a coach who was probably thinking about retiring a lift time contract as an early retirement gift.

Considering all the teams that get laughed at by posters on this board, surely getting laughed at by others shouldn't be surprising. If this was UofL we would all be laughing at them. I am sure we are getting laughed at for giving a coach who was probably thinking about retiring a lift time contract as an early retirement gift.
Not only is it not surprising, we actually deserve to be laughed at.

Our program is a hilarious sham right now. It is either laugh at us or cry with us.

Reactions: KFuqua
Kentucky played well enough to win that game …shout-out to K State …I know people are gonna give Kentucky a hard time …UK played a very good game, KSU played a better game …KSU’s three big 3’s in crunch time was the difference in the game …That Was A Terrific Game …

Clark and Kenny agreed

So didn't Matt and Ryan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT