ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong

Mar 5, 2006
I have vented my frustrations about Cal and the state of the program. Let me man up and take one on the chin now.

I was wrong about Reeves. I said he folded in big games. That was my opinion of him coming into the year and through the Kansas game early. However, Reeves played like a stud all year. His game progressed. That floater is deadly. His 3 point shooting is very good. Shout out to Reeves for an awesome SR season!

He was a consistent star for this team all year. The stage, the match-up didn't matter, he brought it. I regret he didn't get a better finish to his career. Great season and thanks to Antonio for being a joy to watch.

Reactions: dl51344
If Bradshaw Shep Dilly Z and some other hand around till there junior Senior seasons KY would be loaded and win a title in spite of CAL Reeves and Mitchell both played great last night

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
You were not wrong; last year he was what you thought he was.
But he worked his butt off and got better and should have made the AP All-American team. Without him this year UK might not have made the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: ukwazoo and dl51344
Reeves was a highlight of fun this season. And the team played pretty decent defense last night. But giving up 15 mostly contested 3's gets u almost every time. So at the end of the day. The final stat was lack of defense.

I have vented my frustrations about Cal and the state of the program. Let me man up and take one on the chin now.

I was wrong about Reeves. I said he folded in big games. That was my opinion of him coming into the year and through the Kansas game early. However, Reeves played like a stud all year. His game progressed. That floater is deadly. His 3 point shooting is very good. Shout out to Reeves for an awesome SR season!
Antonio Threeves is that dude. I feel so bad that his coach was so inept he barely played him last year even being our best option and that he couldn’t devise any game plan to have the NPOY be successful here. Now with help his coach still couldn’t do it. He was let down by the man in charge.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If Bradshaw Shep Dilly Z and some other hand around till there junior Senior seasons KY would be loaded and win a title in spite of CAL Reeves and Mitchell both played great last night
Give it up. Cal wouldn't make the final four if he had Stephen Curry on the roster.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TOMCATS1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT