ADVERTISEMENT

7 of the 8 losses

7 of the 8 losses Kentucky has led or trailed by only 1 point in the second half and lost every single time
- Kansas game had a 14 point lead in the second half, blew the lead instantly and lost
-UNCW they came out flat and played cocky after a big win over Miami, they still got up 6 in the second half and choked in the second half
-Texas A&M- got up 7 in the second half, had multiple chances to get rebounds to put put some separation and didn’t, lose in OT
- SCAR- played like shit and got their ass kicked in the second half
-Florida- back and forth game, up 4 with 22 seconds left and choke the game away, calipari chooses not to foul up 3, cost him another game
-Tennessee- UT dominated but at 1 point it was 46-45, Kentucky had 2 chances to get rebounds to get momentum and blew it
- Gonzaga- shit start, Kentucky gets momentum in the second half, get a 6 point lead, and again chokes the game away.
scored on almost every possession for 12 straight mins by running 1 play
LSU- 15 point lead in the second half, disappears in 2 mins, shit defense, shit sub patterns, shit coaching, bad effort by players, and then you waste another unreal Rob effort. Just an inexcusable loss. The last play just highlights all the shit that is Kentucky basketball

So the point is In 6 of the 8 losses Kentucky should have won, if they just win the 3 at home they should and tonight Kentucky is 22-4, and still in great possesion, but they didn’t and now their tourney position is up to chance and they still have to sweat out making the tourney
You just hit on the main issue. I was going to start a thread on it but here’s the problem…..

What we’ve learned in the last few years is there is no longer a Ky effect where we win games be because of our statue or even talent level. No every game from here on out is a fight to the end, there are no gimmes even at home like in the past.

So if every game is going down the the last 4 minutes that means you are going to lose a bunch of those every year.

The only difference maker in tight games has to be COACHING. I’m talking in game X and O coaching .

If the coach(es) arent making a 4 to 6 point difference themselves in these games you are a 2out of 3 program and nothing more.

Never thought I’d see the day at Kentucky where I could never go into an Ole Miss or Georgia game and not feel good about a win but that’s where we are until the coaching gets better to make a difference. We can’t recruit our way out of it anymore

Put it this way. If Bradshaw and his Scud-missle 3 didn't go in, the gators get that win.

Bradshaw should never shoot another 3 at UK, unless he works on it every day over the summer and comes back next season.

But Cow gives him the green light.
Scud missile 3 😂 ! Has Bradshaw made a 3 since? Why is 7fter with a broke shot continuing to shoot 3’s?
Scud missile 3…

I appreciate the positive outlook, but this just tells me whenever there is any game pressure or tight situation our coach and team will crumble every time
That’s stats prove that over the last 5 years. I knew as soon as Dilly hit that shot we lost because there was too much time. Just flat ridiculous we can’t get one stop. We haven’t been able to get one stop since 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT