ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley just said …

That’s a disingenuous statement. Game plan was solid. Shooters missed open shots. It’s not more complicated than that.
If plan "A" isn't working, there should have been a plan "B". As I have stated previously, he should have used our size advantage over their guards. It is hard to think when you are on the bench acting like an idiot and your assistance coaches appear too afraid to even suggest something other than what hasn't worked well for most of the game.

Reactions: bevcat and ruppcat
Well, I guess now we can make ourselves feel good for a few months dreaming about how great the new class of recruits will be. That will keep us going until we learn that we have another class of brick layers.

Kansas St missed their first 13-14 3PA & we dominated the glass, out-rebounding them 44-25. We should’ve been firmly in control in the 2nd half. But, 16 turnovers & poor shooting once again allowed a less talented team to hang around. 41% FG & 20% from 3, while not taking care of the ball, is not playing well enough to win.

Reactions: crestcat
Same as a few years ago. KState ruins a great chance at a final 4 for us. Purdue and Marquette gone.

The last time they beat us, Virginia (1 seed) and Tennessee (2 seed) had already lost in our region.

Cal keeps blowing great opportunities
Yeah losing to Kstate when 1 seed and 2 seeds drop early is really bad timing, historically bad actually

Did anyone have ANY confidence going into halftime? I sure didn't.

I turned the game off at halftime and just watched the score on ESPN.com. I do that when I don't like the way we are playing because I get too emotional. I knew it was over at half. We just don't win those kinds of games.

Kentucky played well enough to win that game …shout-out to K State …I know people are gonna give Kentucky a hard time …UK played a very good game, KSU played a better game …KSU’s three big 3’s in crunch time was the difference in the game …That Was A Terrific Game …

Clark and Kenny agreed ..,
And they all laughed and laughed and laughed.

They are really happy UK is out. Just Barkley covering for his buddy Cal.

Reminds me of the last few years of Tubby Ball. Everyone loved us then.

Thanks for proving my point. My post was directed at you. The fact that you missed it says it all.
your an embicile i was laughing at your dumbass you’re mad because i burned your cal nut hugging ass earlier so goodbye

This team needed another guard that can penitrate the lane and create. Cason was all we had and struggled to score at times. Wheeler would be a good backup behind Cason and a Fox or Monk caliber guard. Reaves is a 3 and Cj is John Hood. Just a flawed roster and once again plagued by injuries.

your an embicile i was laughing at your dumbass you’re mad because i burned your cal nut hugging ass earlier so goodbye
Good attempt at a save, but you thought I was supporting your dumb comments. You should be running off considering you just embarrassed yourself, simpleton.

Reactions: UKortho
THAT should boil the blood of every person who cares about UK basketball, from the school administration, all the way to the fanbase. The coach at Kansas F**king STATE said this. Whether he’s right, or, wrong is irrelevant.
It wasn't about the dudes on the team as much as it was about the two coaches. However, I am sure that Cal feels like he can come talk to him when he is able to make half of Cal's salary. When Cal was younger, I am sure it would have worked him up, but now Cal is just taking the pay checks to the bank. As for the K state coach, his bragging days will be over after they are roughed up by Michigan St.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Isn't it past your bedtime or are you waiting for your bedtime story?
Lol what a chump you are ooooh it’s time for my bedtime lol you’re pathetic i hope Cow don’t stop so you face doesn’t go up his ass lol

It wasn't about the dudes on the team as much as it was about the two coaches.
I totally agree. But, the fact that a coach, at a school like KSU, would even dream that he had more “dudes” than UK is a direct indictment of our coach. Look at the recruiting rankings of each roster & it’s even more damning. Should not even be a conversation. But, it is.

Reactions: KFuqua and bevcat
Lol what a chump you are ooooh it’s time for my bedtime lol you’re pathetic i hope Cow don’t stop so you face doesn’t go up his ass lol
Get your parents to fix you a nice glass of warm milk and snuggle up with your favorite teddy bear so you can go to sleep. You won't want to get up for your second grade classes tomorrow.

Kentucky played well enough to win that game …shout-out to K State …I know people are gonna give Kentucky a hard time …UK played a very good game, KSU played a better game …KSU’s three big 3’s in crunch time was the difference in the game …That Was A Terrific Game …

Clark and Kenny agreed ..,
What bad call made each of those possible. Yeah I’m a sore loser. I hate bs refs.

Reactions: KFuqua and UKortho
I totally agree. But, the fact that a coach, at a school like KSU, would even dream that he had more “dudes” than UK is a direct indictment of our coach. Look at the recruiting rankings of each roster & it’s even more damning. Should not even be a conversation. But, it is.
Kentucky had at least 3 players on the bench that are as good as what K state has if they were developed. I think Cal has the ability to simply suck all the fight out of his players. He totally robs them of their confidence. He thinks he is really doing something by acting out the part that UK isn't for everybody.

Get your parents to fix you a nice glass of warm milk and snuggle up with your favorite teddy bear so you can go to sleep. You won't want to get up for your second grade classes tomorrow.
i wont tell your mommy to let you back in the basement

lol ok nuthugger put me on ignore, you’re still the biggest imbecile on this board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT