ADVERTISEMENT

******Bama vs UK Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

Halftime announcers talking about a missed call on Alabama.. lol ok.

Travels not the same for both sides
Maxey hacked before his put back
Hagans hacked on the review
A few questionable OOB cals early in the 2nd.
handful of others.. the early Richards double bump sticks out to me.

On the other end.. Sestina should have had a few more fouls.

At the end of the day, it wasn't bad officiating, but not sure it was good ether. Kentucky still not getting any help at home.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This team never makes it easy do they?
No, they don't and our offense is always the cause if that.

We labor to score because the design is so predictable and is just based on our guards beating their man off the bounce.

We got lucky our 3 point shooting was on today. The turnovers and poor rebounding was awful.

I love our defense though. I just wish defense is what wins championships. That's not the case anymore. You have to be an elite offensive team in today's game, Cal's system is outdated and easy to defend.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Surprised Alabama didn’t do a better job of cutting off Quickley on that inbounds.

even I called the pass back to Quickley for a corner three before the timeout. Thought it was pretty obvious.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Imagined if we controlled the defensive boards better AND handled the ball better...man.

We are one big man away from that I think, when Nate is in our offense is great but we struggle with drives and boards. EJ shores up some defensive stuff but the offense struggles. Kinda pick your posion.

Reactions: BassProCat
I’m not even sure that was a foul on Richards that they keep crying about. Offensive player for Bama dove into Richards a little bit. Those should be no calls, imo.

I’m not even sure that was a foul on Richards that they keep crying about. Offensive player for Bama dove into Richards a little bit. Those should be no calls, imo.

Back around 2012-2013 that’s nothing. It was a hack a thon. Pitinos teams beat people up.

Proud of my Tide believe we have a basketball coach now

You do. Oats is a damn good Coach. If you guys would have made your normal 9-10 threes, the outcome probably would have been different. Y'all played tough in that 2nd Half. When Oats starts bringing in his talent, y'all will be really tough. The guy took Buffalo to NCAA Tournaments, enough said.

We are one big man away from that I think, when Nate is in our offense is great but we struggle with drives and boards. EJ shores up some defensive stuff but the offense struggles. Kinda pick your posion.

Also I didn’t know Bama was 15th in the nation in rebounding(pretty sure that’s what they said during the game) so not crazy alarming but yeah I agree it’s basically pick your poison at this point in the season.

And not for nothing.. but that's the type of "tie goes to the runner" call the home team should get! Those are the 50/50 calls that should go the home team's way (or at least that's how it's generally been officiated).

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT