ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

Haven't seen it happen...just witty fans who have a sense of humor and some knowledge . Gonna be a battle, be a great win for the Cats, statement win for Auburn...
This board sorely needs humor at times. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the meltdowns after UK losses. But sometimes it is OK to lighten things up!

Reactions: JC43
This board sorely needs humor at times. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the meltdowns after UK losses. But sometimes it is OK to lighten things up!

Well then why don’t you stay on your board and ‘lighten things up’. Then we all win. I can answer that for you: you and the comedians from Auburn like stirring the UK pot. All of you guys are phonies. Simple as that.

Reactions: kl40504
You’re an idiot. I think that’s hilarious.

See, humor.
Nah, try harder. IF I was throwing shade at myself, here’s how to do it:

Eff GV and eff Tennessee. Eff the horse you rode in here on. Eff the sire AND the dam of that horse. We wouldn’t piss on you if you was on fire...matter of fact, we’d look for more fuel ⛽️ to add to the fire! See, I used pictures to help you Vols out because I know you Vols can’t read well!

THAT is humor. Try harder next time, ‘k?

Eagerly anticipating this matchup. This is one the whole country will be talking about and watching. Nothing like seeing the elites face off against each other!

Best of luck to our fellow bluebloods. The good news is the loser will have a chance at redemption later this season.

Reactions: UK90

Eff GV and eff Tennessee. Eff the horse you rode in here on. Eff the sire AND the dam of that horse. We wouldn’t piss on you if you was on fire...matter of fact, we’d look for more fuel ⛽️ to add to the fire! See, I used pictures to help you Vols out because I know you Vols can’t read well!

The truth starts to come out. It always does with people like you. You’re slowly changing your narrative from ‘I come in peace’ to ‘yep, I’m a dumbass UT fan’.

Well, I did say you were an idiot; but I didn’t plan on you proving it beyond the shodow of a doubt. My goodness, that was hard to read.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Chuck Person. Are you REALLY that ignorant? Paying players at Auburn. Federal indictments. Pending trials. They don’t have internet in the freshman dorm?

well, in Chuck’s defense, he was helping A LOT of people - not just Auburn kids... it’s one of the pitfalls of having a big heart, and that’s just the culture we’ve built at Auburn

do we care a little “too” much at times? sure... sue us

Another Auburn fan showing their true colors. Who’s next ?
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F0f94e5cadd30468cbe02b1c0113fa2a1%2F640x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale%26amp%3Bbackground%3D000000

Exactly as I expected, right on queu. You phonies are almost exactly 24 hours from tip off so you’re getting all amped up. We’ve won three (3) National Championships and been to several Final Fours since that picture was taken. You guys- not so much. I think you all have made it to the NCAA tournament a time or two and won a game or two as well. Auburn is a nothing basketball school and you’re not even as good as UK in football anymore. I wish you guys would stay with your own kind and leave us alone.

Reactions: flacat22
Exactly as I expected, right on queu. You phonies are almost exactly 24 hours from tip off so you’re getting all amped up. We’ve won three (3) National Championships and been to several Final Fours since that picture was taken. You guys- not so much. I think you all have made it to the NCAA tournament a time or two and won a game or two as well. Auburn is a nothing basketball school and you’re not even as good as UK in football anymore. I wish you guys would stay with your own kind and leave us alone.
giphy.gif

I totally agree on the huthut deal FWIW

well, in Chuck’s defense, he was helping A LOT of people - not just Auburn kids... it’s one of the pitfalls of having a big heart, and that’s just the culture we’ve built at Auburn

do we care a little “too” much at times? sure... sue us

Naw, you are just eat up with little brother mentality, having been utterly dominated by the superior school in the state. We have a little brother down the road. They cheated and hired pond scum too. The only thing Auburn is helping is itself with a win at any cost and damn the consequences. That’s why they hired a lying cheat.

Naw, you are just eat up with little brother mentality, having been utterly dominated by the superior school in the state. We have a little brother down the road. They cheated and hired pond scum too. The only thing Auburn is helping is itself with a win at any cost and damn the consequences. That’s why they hired a lying cheat.
Who do you actually hate more, Corch K or BRUCE ALMIGHTY? Inquiring minds & stuff

Who do you actually hate more, Corch K or BRUCE ALMIGHTY? Inquiring minds & stuff

I love how you trolls come over here in the “spirit of rivalry” and “sportsmanship” and select avatars like Laettner, Curry and Brad Calipari. Others may appreciate your BS and empower you but I think you’re idiot trolls.

I love how you trolls come over here in the “spirit of rivalry” and “sportsmanship” and select avatars like Laettner, Curry and Brad Calipari. Others may appreciate your BS and empower you but I think you’re idiot trolls.
Good grief. We come in peace. I sincerely can't figure out why you are so russelt. And who is Brad Calipari? UK is my second favorite program, cause I have always traveled & done bidness there. My favorite part of the Commonwealth is the Pikeville/Big Sandy area. I was truly infatuated by the Hatfield/McCoy docu. I've been all over Somerset, London, Russell Springs, Campbellsville and the list goes on forever. My #1 client for a decade is still in Ivel & I actually spent a few hours in the Pikeville County Jail back in the late 80's.

Reactions: UK90 and DM8
Good grief. We come in peace. I sincerely can't figure out why you are so russelt. And who is Brad Calipari? UK is my second favorite program, cause I have always traveled & done bidness there. My favorite part of the Commonwealth is the Pikeville/Big Sandy area. I was truly infatuated by the Hatfield/McCoy docu. I've been all over Somerset, London, Russell Springs, Campbellsville and the list goes on forever. My #1 client for a decade is still in Ivel & I actually spent a few hours in the Pikeville County Jail back in the late 80's.

No you don't. You come here because you have nowhere else to post that anyone actually reads. This is common for mid-major bottom feeders.

Ok. I’m surrendering to y’all. I have truly learned the error of my ways and will no longer sully this board with my presence.

Good luck to both the Tigers and Wildcats in the Battle of the Blueboods and hope no one gets hurt!

Ok. I’m surrendering to y’all. I have truly learned the error of my ways and will no longer sully this board with my presence.

Good luck to both the Tigers and Wildcats in the Battle of the Blueboods and hope no one gets hurt!

Thank you. Glad to see you go.

Reactions: kl40504
fpvmogY.jpg

the experts are beginning to chime in and - no surprise - they’re predicting a real doozy... hopefully we can push those scores into the 80’s and really give the sports world the show they’re clamoring for

Well gang as a fat gum chewing imbecile might say the barn is in the hay for this one. One thing is for certain the smell of class and tradition is in the air on the Plains today. Should be another classic in this stories series.

Well gang as a fat gum chewing imbecile might say the barn is in the hay for this one. One thing is for certain the smell of class and tradition is in the air on the Plains today. Should be another classic in this stories series.

92 - 19. The absolute best you can hope for is 92 - 20 and that with lying cheating filth as a coach.

Bottom feeders

92 - 19. The absolute best you can hope for is 92 - 20 and that with lying cheating filth as a coach.

Bottom feeders

logically speaking, we could conceivably beat you 2-3 times a year for the next 100 years and take a commanding 270-92 series lead... so I think you’re selling us a tad bit short that 92-20 is the “best” we can hope for

Bye

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT