ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

logically speaking, we could conceivably beat you 2-3 times a year for the next 100 years and take a commanding 270-92 series lead... so I think you’re selling us a tad bit short that 92-20 is the “best” we can hope for

Shut up. So stupid. You “could” but you won’t.

logically speaking, we could conceivably beat you 2-3 times a year for the next 100 years and take a commanding 270-92 series lead... so I think you’re selling us a tad bit short that 92-20 is the “best” we can hope for

Now THIS post is true little brother mentality.

These guys have a massive inferiority complex. It’s why they resort to despairing acts like hiring the stinking lying cheating filth Pearl. Definitely U6 2.0.

Ok. I’m surrendering to y’all. I have truly learned the error of my ways and will no longer sully this board with my presence.

Good luck to both the Tigers and Wildcats in the Battle of the Blueboods and hope no one gets hurt!

Don't let a few humorless souls chase you off. Stick around.

Reactions: Chuckinden
Now THIS post is true little brother mentality.

These guys have a massive inferiority complex. It’s why they resort to despairing acts like hiring the stinking lying cheating filth Pearl. Definitely U6 2.0.

actually, I’m a middle brother... not sure what that has to do with my infallible logic, but if you want to attempt to explain it to me, I’m more than happy to learn something new today

I’m not your “brother,” you’re a troll and undoubtedly a clone of Vest, et al. Others think you and your ilk are “funny” and “all in good fun,” I don’t. Piss off.

actually, I’m a middle brother... not sure what that has to do with my infallible logic, but if you want to attempt to explain it to me, I’m more than happy to learn something new today

You? Who gives a damn about you?

The explanation. U6.

If you know that, you will hang your head in utter humiliation. Because that is what you will always be. If you don’t, your ignorance is so hopeless you will never understand. It is Auburn’s lot. Nothing more than a little brother. Mid major bottom feeding pond scum.

If you know that, you will hang your head in utter humiliation. Because that is what you will always be. If you don’t, your ignorance is so hopeless you will never understand. It is Auburn’s lot. Nothing more than a little brother. Mid major bottom feeding pond scum.

You need to come up with some new insult phrases.

My lord, if I had a dollar for every time on this thread you've repeated some version of "proven lying cheat", "bottom feeding pond scum", "little brother syndrome", "stinkin mid-major bottom feeders","filthy lying cheating scumbag", etc.

Seems almost like you're trying to set a record for the most times one poster can repeat the same phrases on one thread.

You need to come up with some new insult phrases.

My lord, if I had a dollar for every time on this thread you've repeated some version of "proven lying cheat", "bottom feeding pond scum", "little brother syndrome", "stinkin mid-major bottom feeders","filthy lying cheating scumbag", etc.

Seems almost like you're trying to set a record for the most times one poster can repeat the same phrases on one thread.

Simple terms for simple minds. Dude, we’re talking to the equivalent of UL meth heads here.

Simple terms for simple minds. Dude, we’re talking to the equivalent of UL meth heads here.

Hey, I don't mind if you bash. I'm enjoying the show.

I just think you need to come up with some new words. This reads like you're basically cutting and pasting the same post over and over and over....

Last edited:
Hey, I don't mind if you bash. I'm enjoying the show.

I just think you need to come up with some new words. This reads like you're basically cutting and pasting the same post over and over and over....

I try to match the commentary to the mental acuity of those involved. One of these poor saps managed to extrapolate 251 straight wins out of a single afternoon’s contest. This is the same school that used black curtains to hide empty seats. Their view of college basketball has historically been from the bottom of a cow track. I’ve very little evidence thus far they’ve understood my simple repetitive banter. Assaulting them with a multi syllable banter would be waste of key strokes and electrons.

I summarize by paraphrasing the immortal words of Forest Gump: pond scum is as pond scum does.

well brothers, that was quite the spectacle... we gave the nation the show we all predicted

there are no losers in a performance like that one - we’re all winners for having experienced that contest

Pearl's the loser, that was his personal Superbowl and he face-planted.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Pearl's the loser, that was his personal Superbowl and he face-planted.

I’m a bit of a body language expert and nothing I’ve seen from BRUCE since the game ended leads me to believe he’s “too” torn up over it... so I’m gonna have to go ahead and agree to disagree with you there

I respect the passion though... it’s what makes this rivalry so great

I’m a bit of a body language expert and nothing I’ve seen from BRUCE since the game ended leads me to believe he’s “too” torn up over it... so I’m gonna have to go ahead and agree to disagree with you there

Rivalry? LOL, you guys are a clownshow. "We're a blueblood" and "We are rivals with UK". LOL, Saban has bashed your all's brains in to where you are all delusional.

Last edited:
Rivalry? LOL, you guys are a clownshow. "We're a blueblood" and "We are rivals with UK". LOL, Saban has bashed your all's brains in to where you are all delusional.

I fail to see a direct connection between our basketball rivalry and Nick Saban - although I’m sure he was watching our contest Saturday

say what you will about the man, but he recognizes his coaching peers and I’m sure he tuned in to watch 2 of the best do battle

I fail to see a direct connection between our basketball rivalry and Nick Saban - although I’m sure he was watching our contest Saturday

say what you will about the man, but he recognizes his coaching peers and I’m sure he tuned in to watch 2 of the best do battle

There is no rivalry. Auburn is a joke with a loser for a coach and a fan base starved for something to grasp onto.....and you know this.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F0f94e5cadd30468cbe02b1c0113fa2a1%2F640x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale%26amp%3Bbackground%3D000000
Why is he wearing a dike jersey ?

There is no rivalry. Auburn is a joke with a loser for a coach and a fan base starved for something to grasp onto.....and you know this.

I don’t dare to speak for the entire fanbase - although I’d gladly take the position, if offered - but if anything I’d argue we’re not hungry enough, much less starved

you guys know how hard it is to work up the energy to grind through another season after you win a title... it’s human nature

but don’t let that detract from your victory Saturday... you earned it fair and square

Ky is not a rival but a dominator of the eagle/tiger/bears or whatever you are this week.

Ky is not a rival but a dominator of the eagle/tiger/bears or whatever you are this week.

well, in the current “my pronouns are: _____” climate, you can never be too careful assuming identities - so while I appreciate your wokeness, it’s wholly unnecessary... I’m just a regular guy this week - and every other week

Reactions: Simple_Man
I don’t dare to speak for the entire fanbase - although I’d gladly take the position, if offered - but if anything I’d argue we’re not hungry enough, much less starved

you guys know how hard it is to work up the energy to grind through another season after you win a title... it’s human nature

but don’t let that detract from your victory Saturday... you earned it fair and square
That is true Ky has 8 titles to the war chickens zero.
Enjoy the ncaa sanctions headed yalls way ha ha ha.

well, in the current “my pronouns are: _____” climate, you can never be too careful assuming identities - so while I appreciate your wokeness, it’s wholly unnecessary... I’m just a regular guy this week - and every other week
Agreed you have a fat pig pretending to be a coach.

LOL, have fun in LaLa land.

if it’s all the same to you I’d rather not bring Gus Malzahn into this
That is not a round ball coach though he is a good loser to the TIDE lol. I figured an eagle/bearman/war tiger fan would not know the difference.
Let me type slow for you, this is a basketball forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT