ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

Yeah, but I think we're seeing Bama isn't special.
Vandy isn't anything great either and they played us closer than we expected in Rupp.

If we overlook a team--especially on the road--we're going to have a long night.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the performances in SEC play to this point... we’re talking about 18-19 year old kids... it’s only natural they’re looking ahead to the showcase game this Saturday... it’s undoubtedly been circled for months

Well I can’t speak for Cal and Bruce but I’m certainly looking past the midweek matchups to Saturday’s main event. Sure even us bluebloods can lay an egg on the road in SEC play but those games just aren’t nearly as interesting.

And just as a sidebar I’d hate anyone to miss out on the discussion but rivals does have a robust ignore function. I’ve used it with great success elsewhere.

WDE and GC!

I’ve always liked ole’ Bruce. Glad ‘pumkin head’ landed at another storied program in the SEC.

Went to college to play baseball in Birmingham for a couple of years. Loved it there. Very cool place. Couldn’t go far without hearing “WDE” or “Roll Tide”. Passionate fans no doubt.

Nice to have some solid representatives of such a premier program here to talk some basketball. Few know it as well as us blue bloods of the game.

We are going to stomp a mud hole in that ass come Saturday. We need Ashton to be on his A game and we should handle their back court. Hopefully PJ shows up and him and Travis will hurt them inside. I feel good about this game even on the road. Time to put AUB back in their place. SC and Ole Miss will start to trip up and it will be a 2 horse race for the SEC with us and TN.

We are going to stomp a mud hole in that ass come Saturday. We need Ashton to be on his A game and we should handle their back court. Hopefully PJ shows up and him and Travis will hurt them inside. I feel good about this game even on the road. Time to put AUB back in their place. SC and Ole Miss will start to trip up and it will be a 2 horse race for the SEC with us and TN.
Love it. So much passion involved in this rivalry. Game week is certainly here friends.

Why are you posting this?

There is nothing about this thread that warrants mod intervention. If you think there is then you just might have a stick up your ass.
Bored of all the Auburn bandwagon fans who show up every 30 years or so and won’t shut up with their being irrelevant. You have a board. Go use it.

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
Bored of all the Auburn bandwagon fans who show up every 30 years or so and won’t shut up with their being irrelevant. You have a board. Go use it.

Is someone forcing you to click on the thread?

If you don't like DV's threads then just don't read them. Pretty simple answer. But don't be the whiny tattletale asking for mods to intervene in a harmless thread that's not violating any board rules.

Last edited:
92-19 and 19 of the last 21 isn't exactly a rivalry, but I like your hope. Better hope we don't make it 20 of the last 22 or you might lose your rivalry title LOL.
I think we can all agree the modern era (2016 forward) is the most relevant gauge to any rivalry. Over that span, Auburn leads the series 2-1. Good luck to the Cats as they endeavor to even the series on the plains this weekend. No hatred from our side, just respect for an esteemed opponent.

I think we can all agree the modern era (2016 forward) is the most relevant gauge to any rivalry. Over that span, Auburn leads the series 2-1. Good luck to the Cats as they endeavor to even the series on the plains this weekend. No hatred from our side, just respect for an esteemed opponent.

Pretty sure 2016 wasn’t the beginning of the modern era. Selective choice by you. Laughable, but definitely selective. More of us wish you and DV would go away than want to read your worthless comments.

Reactions: JC CATS
Pretty sure 2016 wasn’t the beginning of the modern era. Selective choice by you. Laughable, but definitely selective. More of us wish you and DV would go away than want to read your worthless comments.
Well, I suppose we can agree to disagree on the meaning of the term modern. I am sorry someone forced you to click on this thread and become exposed to the posts that have upset you. As my esteemed colleague @Denim Vest noted, the tech wizards at rivals have created the ignore feature just for situations like this when someone's delicate sensibilities are offended.

If you don't like DV's threads then just don't read them. Pretty simple answer. But don't be the whiny tattletale baby asking for mods to intervene in a harmless thread that's not violating any board rules.
I guess someone asked your opinion on mine? If you don’t like mine don’t read them. These stupid AU threads are similar to a 10 year old child’s humor. Just awful.

Well, I suppose we can agree to disagree on the meaning of the term modern. I am sorry someone forced you to click on this thread and become exposed to the posts that have upset you. As my esteemed colleague @Denim Vest noted, the tech wizards at rivals have created the ignore feature just for situations like this when someone's delicate sensibilities are offended.

It’s more like this.... you guys are disengenuous. You bring nothing to the table other than smart ass comments with no substance. You’re correct, I can put you on ignore but the logical choice to me would be seeing you guys banned so we don’t have to waste our time waiting on the next one to jump on here and add zero to the conversation.

If you don't like DV's threads then just don't read them. Pretty simple answer. But don't be the whiny tattletale baby asking for mods to intervene in a harmless thread that's not violating any board rules.
I applaud your efforts. I’d rather peruse a harmless thread like this than the umpteenth Duke thread.

Carry on, smartly!

giphy.gif

Well, both clubs did their part to set the stage for epic showdown. Cats vs Tigers. Blue blood vs Blue blood. Let the final countdown begin.

How many Cats will be in attendance? Let us know if you need any recommendations on places to stay, food etc.

I can’t believe people get their panties in a wad over these threads. I’d rather have a rival fan come in and give some passive aggressive smack talk to try and get under everyone’s skin than the people who show up after a win and talk pure trash. I’m glad Auburn is enjoying some success. I hope we beat them like a rug. Afterwards I hope we both whip Tennessee this season. Should be a fun game and a good measuring stick to see the progress of our young team.

Welp this rivalry certainly gets the better of some but I’d still consider it not only the best but the classiest as well.

Rivalry? Dude look at the record. Regardless of the outcome, you’ll still be a cockroach on our heel and have lying cheating filth on your bench.

Rivalry? Dude look at the record. Regardless of the outcome, you’ll still be a cockroach on our heel and have lying cheating filth on your bench.
OT, but wondering if the SEC is ready for a new Blue Blood. UT has some work to do, but they do have one of the best three corches in the conference these days. Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT