ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

That is not a round ball coach though he is a good loser to the TIDE lol. I figured an eagle/bearman/war tiger fan would not know the difference.
Let me type slow for you, this is a basketball forum.

yeah - Gus loses to everybody... I don’t have to explain the misery that comes with a good ol’ “5-loss season guarantee” to you guys

anyway, you’re the one who brought him up... I’m more than happy to discuss basketball... it’s always more fun to focus on the good things in life - and life is GOOD for our programs right now

yeah - Gus loses to everybody... I don’t have to explain the misery that comes with a good ol’ “5-loss season guarantee” to you guys

anyway, you’re the one who brought him up... I’m more than happy to discuss basketball... it’s always more fun to focus on the good things in life - and life is GOOD for our programs right now
Right now lol. Here comes the fbi and ncaa ha ha .

Reactions: CatfanMike47
wait - did you even watch the game Saturday? there were no losers in that contest

You should call the NCAA to see if both teams get the win.

giphy.gif

Denim and fats are the same person, both losers at home lol.

admittedly my kitchen skills could be a tad better... I’ve been toying around with a new lavender creme brûlée recipe lately - but that’s a combo that’s equally frustrating and delicate as it is exciting... my last attempt fell short of expectations, but I’m my own harshest critic... still, I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m a loser at home

after a knock down, drag out, edge of the seat, emotional rollercoaster, experience like that one, only a fool would concern himself with the NCAA’s opinion on the outcome

Ok, lets go back to something easier. You understand how a win loss column works, right?

Auburn was clearly a loser Saturday. They lost at home, they're tied for 5th in the conference, and they went from a 3-seed to probably a 5-seed.

I'm not saying Auburn and their players are "losers", but yes, they clearly lost Saturday. They were not a winner.

Ok, lets go back to something easier. You understand how a win loss column works, right?

Auburn was clearly a loser Saturday. They lost at home, they're tied for 5th in the conference, and they went from a 3-seed to probably a 5-seed.

I'm not saying Auburn and their players are "losers", but yes, they clearly lost Saturday. They were not a winner.

we could go around and around in circles on this one forever and neither of us will change the others opinion, so let’s just agree to disagree like adults

we could go around and around in circles on this one forever and neither of us will change the others opinion, so let’s just agree to disagree like adults

giphy.gif

This isn't an opinion debate. Auburn's "loss" does in fact count. Like, you can't ignore this or take it back. There's nothing debatable about it.

giphy.gif

This isn't an opinion debate. Auburn's "loss" does in fact count. Like, you can't ignore this or take it back. There's nothing debatable about it.

I don’t know what else to tell you, brother... I guess I’m more of a “big picture” guy than you are, and that’s ok - it takes all types

I don’t know what else to tell you, brother... I guess I’m more of a “big picture” guy than you are, and that’s ok - it takes all types

So seeing as how wins and losses don't matter, mind letting us win next meeting too? Call me risky, but I have a feeling the Selection Committee cares if you win games or not.. and if those wins don't matter to Auburn, I'd gladly take one.

You can keep the "big picture" along with a 6-seed, if you so please.

So seeing as how wins and losses don't matter, mind letting us win next meeting too? Call me risky, but I have a feeling the Selection Committee cares if you win games or not.. and if those wins don't matter to Auburn, I'd gladly take one.

You can keep the "big picture" along with a 6-seed, if you so please.

I mean, if we’re being completely honest, the chances of any of us winning the next matchup is virtually 0 if you compare to how much we won last Saturday

well, that’s not entirely true... I’m a trained winner, so I feel confident I’ll win the next matchup as well... not as much as I won last Saturday’s, but each contest is it’s own experience, and I have faith I’ll get the job done next time as well

but - sorry to be blunt - but you’re going to need some help

What the hell is going on in here? Someone get this guy to a mental ward before he hurts himself.

I know brothers fight, but there’s no need to be rude... be patient - he’ll figure it out, it’s just going to take a while... but I have faith in him

wait - did you even watch the game Saturday? there were no losers in that contest[/QUOTE

If the score were reversed you and Denim Vest (you’re probably the same poster anyway) would have been beating your chests like you just won the Super Bowl. But since you lost (and hell yes you lost) you decide to show your ignorance once again. You guys and your coach are messed up people. I’ll be glad when your team sucks again (probably after this year) and you go back to wherever the hell you came from.

Hello again Cat Nation! I must agree with everyone else there were no losers in the epic slugfest we witnessed Saturday. Upon reflection the biggest winner was the greater sports world, and humanity in general, for baring witness to one of the great contests of our time.

Contrast that with the complete dismantling the Cats will be putting on Kansas in a few days it certainly puts this one in perspective.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
"There were no losers" spoken like a loser. A game that UK controlled 95% of in front of the greatest crowd Auburn has ever had, a good team got beat by a better team. You should say congrats and we'll see you in Rupp. I don't expect you to. Go Cats!

"There were no losers" spoken like a loser. A game that UK controlled 95% of in front of the greatest crowd Auburn has ever had, a good team got beat by a better team. You should say congrats and we'll see you in Rupp. I don't expect you to. Go Cats!

probably wouldn’t even rate as an “honorable mention” on my great Auburn crowds list - but it was still a top notch environment, no doubt... our cup truly overfloweth on the plains, and the fact that you recognized it did not go unnoticed

Damn we have some stupid ass posters here. I get it this is rupp rafters but why some seem to feel to be so negative towards posters of different teams is beyond me. The auburn fans here are harmless, they want acceptance among us nothing more. We beat them, yet some can’t refrain from treating them all like shit. I understand if it’s a puke, iu, duhvile, or a unc fan but we’re talking about auburn. Relax, lighten up a little and have fun. There are a ton of posters like myself that enjoy having them here to talk basketball amongst us. They are flaming or starting shit. It’s the ones that take every damn thing a poster from another team says. They are no different than ababaypoopsinthecorner. Instead of coming over here after a tough loss, most congratulate us on a big win. We respond by calling their coach who cal gets along with a fat pig and a cheater. Stay classy to those posters. Do you really want to be on the same level that call cal the same thing? As long as they aren’t degrading cal or our team let them have fun talking here. I just don’t get the hate

Reactions: EliteBlue
Damn we have some stupid ass posters here. I get it this is rupp rafters but why some seem to feel to be so negative towards posters of different teams is beyond me. The auburn fans here are harmless, they want acceptance among us nothing more. We beat them, yet some can’t refrain from treating them all like shit. I understand if it’s a puke, iu, duhvile, or a unc fan but we’re talking about auburn. Relax, lighten up a little and have fun. There are a ton of posters like myself that enjoy having them here to talk basketball amongst us. They are flaming or starting shit. It’s the ones that take every damn thing a poster from another team says. They are no different than ababaypoopsinthecorner. Instead of coming over here after a tough loss, most congratulate us on a big win. We respond by calling their coach who cal gets along with a fat pig and a cheater. Stay classy to those posters. Do you really want to be on the same level that call cal the same thing? As long as they aren’t degrading cal or our team let them have fun talking here. I just don’t get the hate
You are very naive to believe they are here to be friendly.
They are here to provoke the bbn I say screw them and perl.

You are very naive to believe they are here to be friendly.
They are here to provoke the bbn I say screw them and perl.
I’m not naive at all. I’m just saying it’s like being a damn 12 old calling their coach names, if one of them gets out of line then by all means have at it. If they are just coming here to talk basketball that’s a different story. If they want to consider them selves bluebloods then that’s their Choice. If weren’t of that status, we would be dying for that acceptance also. I just don’t see any of them personally attack, and when they are attacked they make make a smart ass comment in jest. I just wish some would turn the other cheek. I’ll post on their site sometimes and none of them give me shit for my opinions on Kentucky. All I’m saying is it’s juvenile to attack a fan of another fan base. Even when fridas boss who’s a good dude posts here people give him shit and all he’s doing is talking Vandy. I just don’t get why people can’t just shoot the shit with them as long as they are being respectful

Reactions: EliteBlue

I think it’s more like you’re naive than we are ‘stupid ass posters’. Those Auburn fans are not in any way here to talk basketball. They’re here to be smart ass jerks. Don’t mean to piss you off. You’re a Cat fan so I support you and just think you whiffed big time on this. Did you read their comments on their board ? Total punk comments before, during, and after the game until they were called out. Then they still talked like the morons they truly are. And lastly, just fyi, Pearl and Cal don’t come close to getting along. I don’t know where you got that. Cal has to ‘act’ cordial but they’re far from cordial.

I think it’s more like you’re naive than we are ‘stupid ass posters’. Those Auburn fans are not in any way here to talk basketball. They’re here to be smart ass jerks. Don’t mean to piss you off. You’re a Cat fan so I support you and just think you whiffed big time on this. Did you read their comments on their board ? Total punk comments before, during, and after the game until they were called out. Then they still talked like the morons they truly are. And lastly, just fyi, Pearl and Cal don’t come close to getting along. I don’t know where you got that. Cal has to ‘act’ cordial but they’re far from cordial.
I appreciate the respectful answer, I guess because i have posted so long it doesn’t bother me. We’re twlking about a team that’s 34-3 against us. I don’t take what they say personally. I just sit back and laugh at the comments

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Anyone watching Auburn play USC? Pearl acting like he's at a funeral he is so calm. The refs so far are calling all those fouls too. They haven't stopped flopping though, it just isn't getting called like it did down there.

I appreciate the respectful answer, I guess because i have posted so long it doesn’t bother me. We’re twlking about a team that’s 34-3 against us. I don’t take what they say personally. I just sit back and laugh at the comments

I agree with you W2B, these guys seem harmless. Obvious trolls from other sites makes it hard for some to accept any input from outsiders. It's a trust thing and not likely to change soon.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I’m not naive at all. I’m just saying it’s like being a damn 12 old calling their coach names, if one of them gets out of line then by all means have at it. If they are just coming here to talk basketball that’s a different story. If they want to consider them selves bluebloods then that’s their Choice. If weren’t of that status, we would be dying for that acceptance also. I just don’t see any of them personally attack, and when they are attacked they make make a smart ass comment in jest. I just wish some would turn the other cheek. I’ll post on their site sometimes and none of them give me shit for my opinions on Kentucky. All I’m saying is it’s juvenile to attack a fan of another fan base. Even when fridas boss who’s a good dude posts here people give him shit and all he’s doing is talking Vandy. I just don’t get why people can’t just shoot the shit with them as long as they are being respectful
It is their choice to call themselves bluebloods, as it is my right to call their coach a fat azz bbq maister.
They attack in passive aggresive way,it is the smart ass comments and out and lies that are wrong.
As far as juvenile goes. It is juvenile to go to a place where you KNOW you are going to receive critiscism.
I like Fridas boss he doesn't make idiotic claims.

It is their choice to call themselves bluebloods, as it is my right to call their coach a fat azz bbq maister.
They attack in passive aggresive way,it is the smart ass comments and out and lies that are wrong.
As far as juvenile goes. It is juvenile to go to a place where you KNOW you are going to receive critiscism.
I like Fridas boss he doesn't make idiotic claims.
It your decision my man. I just laugh at a lot of their comments and they are better than the CLOD we have here. I just don’t take anything they say personal.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
probably wouldn’t even rate as an “honorable mention” on my great Auburn crowds list - but it was still a top notch environment, no doubt... our cup truly overfloweth on the plains, and the fact that you recognized it did not go unnoticed

Auburn's a blueblood, huh Denim? :flush:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT