ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

@Fatz Geronimo

So is tonight a loss? Or was it another one of those "we both won" type of scenarios?

Follow up question. Where do those moral victories fall in the win/loss colume. Do those come at the end, kind of like a tie?
This is hilarious. The two idiots come over intentionally talking a bunch of silliness trying to rile us up and get beat by 10-8 SC lololololol.

did you even watch the game? if you did, I think you’d agree that there were no losers

Is that going to be your plea to the Selection Committee?

SC: Well it shows here that you have 8 losses
Fatz: Well, the Kentucky one we as a fanbase deemed as "no real losers".
SC: .. well, ok.. but you lost.
Fatz: But, did we REALLY?
SC: For certain, Kentucky had more points at the buzzer, by rules that's a loss.
Fatz: Agree to disagree. So about that 2-seed...
SC: *Face palms*

SC: For certain, Kentucky had more points at the buzzer, by rules that's a loss.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Reactions: LineSkiCat14

you certainly make a compelling case

We have a very angry elf in here to be one of our Blue Blood Brothers.

Back again ? I thought you guys had crawled back into your holes. You guys wouldn’t have been bluebloods even if you would’ve beaten us. Then you went and let South Carolina spank that ass too. You need to go hang with your friends on that Perry Mason board or wherever it is you wannabes gather.

Back again ? I thought you guys had crawled back into your holes. You guys wouldn’t have been bluebloods even if you would’ve beaten us. Then you went and let South Carolina spank that ass too. You need to go hang with your friends on that Perry Mason board or wherever it is you wannabes gather.
Well that’s not a very nice thing to say to your brethren. And we ain’t went anywhere. The Perry Mason thing is pretty funny tho. Here for the humor & the CATS bring it. Love love

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Well that’s not a very nice thing to say to your brethren. And we ain’t went anywhere. The Perry Mason thing is pretty funny tho. Here for the humor & the CATS bring it. Love love

Brethren? That’s hilarious. You have a filthy cheating liar for a coach. The basketball program is a laughing stock. Has been for decades. Your only claim to fame is membership in the SEC. Quite frankly that should revoked and a more suitable program found. These past two years have resulted in one catastrophe and what appears to be an even more embarrassing outcome.

Brethren? After this embarrassing nonsense by a few ignorant fans, you’ve reduced Auburn to the village idiot.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Brethren? That’s hilarious. You have a filthy cheating liar for a coach. The basketball program is a laughing stock. Has been for decades. Your only claim to fame is membership in the SEC. Quite frankly that should revoked and a more suitable program found. These past two years have resulted in one catastrophe and what appears to be an even more embarrassing outcome.

Brethren? After this embarrassing nonsense by a few ignorant fans, you’ve reduced Auburn to the village idiot.

You are correct. He is wrong but he’s an Auburn fan so I guess that’s to be expected.

Well that’s below the BELT. Our Ladies team went to the FINALS THREE STRAIGHT YEARS. What about the CATS? I’ve tried to be all nice up in here y’all

Auburn better get their shit together or they’ll be on the bubble! If South Carolina keeps winning they might take your place in the big dance lol

Will the committee take that stance as well? Would be huge to have a draw on your resume.

you know as well as I do there’s no rhyme or reason to a lot of things the committee does... so why waste time even worrying yourself over gray areas? I surely don’t

you know as well as I do there’s no rhyme or reason to a lot of things the committee does... so why waste time even worrying yourself over gray areas? I surely don’t

Are we talking NIT or NCAA ? We’re talking about Auburn basketball. Not a lot of tradition there.

Reactions: -BBH-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT