ADVERTISEMENT

CATS vs # 1 AUBURN

Hey @Denim Vest , would Bruce ever bring a recruit in for 1/2 a season, let said recruit benefit from all things auburn basketball, get nil $, only to never play a game for the navy and orange and bolt for the nba as soon as the season is over? Cal sure would apparently.
Brucie would pay him under the table line the scumbag he is. Did you know he cheated at his last 2 schools? Had a coach on trial. Stabs other coaches in the back?

Reactions: TurfTiger
I don’t think you ever answered why Auburn hired such a cheating scumbag for a coach. Auburn isn’t number 1. They just cheated to get where they are. Everyone knows that. Your ethically bankrupt coach has cheated at two schools now. Back stabbing is something he excels at.

I’m embarrassed we have to play Auburn. NC, Auburn and Kansas, the grand tour of the sewer of NCAA basketball
Hello again friend! I think you mentioned this before but I guess that’s what a fierce rivalry is all about lol. Personally I’m a big Cal fan but we all know there’s plenty of jealous fans out there that take their shots at him as well. Comes with being on top.

Hello again friend! I think you mentioned this before but I guess that’s what a fierce rivalry is all about lol. Personally I’m a big Cal fan but we all know there’s plenty of jealous fans out there that take their shots at him as well. Comes with being on top.
Rivalry with a cheating piss ant program that can’t get anything without hiring a cheating scumbag? This is more like wrestling a pig than competing with a rival.

Last edited:
Blue blood or not, that’s debatable, it does suck that it’s a fact that the jungle at Auburn arena has surpassed Rupp as the greatest home court advantage in the SEC. Idk how you all do it @Denim Vest , but it’s really impressive and we are envious of that environment. We long for the days of the 90’s where Rupp used to rock like that and other teams feared coming here.

Good Lord man. I can’t tell if you’re serious, but if you are, quit taking drugs.
There may be a little sarcasm mixed with seriousness there (like most of my posts). I do believe Rupp environment sucks ass, but I also understand why. And obviously these other schools will be better/louder when they are much smaller.

Y’all notice we have little Auburn cheater fan boi’s crawling all over the forum? Like little dung beetles rolling in Pearl pies. Some are brand new D Pest re-rolls. They think they can actually win, they but can only cheat their way to success. Nothing but the dregs of college basketball now and always. That’s what happens when you hire a cheating scumbag for a coach.

You're full of shit

You played NO ONE in non-conference. Auburn is a wannabe.
Damn, double quoting the AUBURN fans? My, how the mighty have fallen [laughing]

Also, a quick google search shows that from a national perspective, BRUCE and the boys have played a harder overall schedule to date as well. Ooof

24-F83693-491-A-4664-A330-E47714-A93-C05.png

UK comes in at the 21st hardest schedule in the country. That’s respectable, and should signal you guys have the firepower to finish 2nd in a strong to very strong SEC . That’s certainly nothing to beat yourself up over.

Y’all notice we have little Auburn cheater fan boi’s crawling all over the forum? Like little dung beetles rolling in Pearl pies. Some are brand new D Pest re-rolls. They think they can actually win, they but can only cheat their way to success. Nothing but the dregs of college basketball now and always. That’s what happens when you hire a cheating scumbag for a coach.
Coach Cal is the most respected coach in all of America and has widely been considered the cleanest college coach of all time.

It truly is a shame that all of the top recruits are just begging for the offer to play at UK for free, while that CHEYTIR Bruce Pearl has to offer them bags of cash for them to even consider playing for a second rate CHEYTIR program like AUBURN.

Bruce should throw less barbecue’s and strive to be half the man that COACH CAL is.

Coach Cal is the most respected coach in all of America and has widely been considered the cleanest college coach of all time.

It truly is a shame that all of the top recruits are just begging for the offer to play at UK for free, while that CHEYTIR Bruce Pearl has to offer them bags of cash for them to even consider playing for a second rate CHEYTIR program like AUBURN.

Bruce should throw less barbecue’s and strive to be half the man that COACH CAL is.
Don’t you get tired of stepping in Pearl’s crap? Now he has you on probation. Next time death penalty.

Also, a quick google search shows that from a national perspective, BRUCE and the boys have played a harder overall schedule to date as well. Ooof

UK comes in at the 21st hardest schedule in the country. That’s respectable, and should signal you guys have the firepower to finish 2nd in a strong to very strong SEC . That’s certainly nothing to beat yourself up over.
Yeah basically every legit site will tell you AUBURN has played the tougher schedule so far. Cats slate definitely heats up the rest of the way but we’re more battle tested to this point.

Don’t you get tired of stepping in Pearl’s crap? Now he has you on probation. Next time death penalty.
UK having an easy path to be the premier basketball school in the conference? That wouldn’t be any fun.

I kinda like watching Cal and Bruce go head to head for that title.

I think it is great that Auburn has become very good and it strengthens SEC basketball. I think it is great that Kentucky has become very good in football and it further strengthens SEC football.

National pundits are saying UK only has a 40% chance of winning at Auburn Arena tomorrow. In years past in the same situation, if Joe B. or Sutton, or Pitino were sitting on the bench, I would say our chances would be better than 55% because they would all have a game plan and would have throughly prepared the players for everything that Auburn will throw at UK. Unfortunately, our current coaching strategy is FIGHT. If UK wins tomorrow, it will be because the players played together, hung together, and survived. It won't be because of great game plan that was implemented as close to perfection as possible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think you ever answered why Auburn hired such a cheating scumbag for a coach. Auburn isn’t number 1. They just cheated to get where they are. Everyone knows that. Your ethically bankrupt coach has cheated at two schools now. Back stabbing is something he excels at.

I’m embarrassed we have to play Auburn. NC, Auburn and Kansas, the grand tour of the sewer of NCAA basketball
Coaches poll and AP has Gonzaga #1

Blue blood or not, that’s debatable, it does suck that it’s a fact that the jungle at Auburn arena has surpassed Rupp as the greatest home court advantage in the SEC. Idk how you all do it @Denim Vest , but it’s really impressive and we are envious of that environment. We long for the days of the 90’s where Rupp used to rock like that and other teams feared coming here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have won the SEC regular season title 2 times in the last 62 years. In 2018 you had to share that with TN. Pearl has ONE SEC regular season championship and ONE SECT championship at Auburn and you say you’re at the very top of college hoops?
This is a perfect example of how morons act when they’ve never been there and never done that fellow Cat fans.
Bruce took over a complete dumpster fire at Auburn. Expecting him to have done more to date than reach a final 4, win a regular-season title and a conference tournament title would be a little overboard.

Speaks volumes about the UK program that tickets for this game are as high as any I've ever seen at our arena. @250+ for standing room only and $350+ for corner uppers. I'll be there and I am sure the UK fan base will be well represented. Good luck to the Cats tomorrow!

You and Denim should enjoy Bruce while you have him! Because if Cal doesn’t do something miraculous and win it all within the next couple years he’ll be coming to Lexington.

Reactions: DM8
You and Denim should enjoy Bruce while you have him! Because if Cal doesn’t do something miraculous and win it all within the next couple years he’ll be coming to Lexington.
If we are smart, we will lock him up with a lifetime contract after this season and name our Arena after him. He's the greatest thing that has ever happened to our athletic department.

I think it is great that Auburn has become very good and it strengthens SEC basketball. I think it is great that Kentucky has become very good in football and it further strengthens SEC football.

National pundits are saying UK only has a 40% chance of winning at Auburn Arena tomorrow. In years past in the same situation, if Joe B. or Sutton, or Pitino were sitting on the bench, I would say our chances would be better than 55% because they would all have a game plan and would have throughly prepared the players for everything that Auburn will throw at UK. Unfortunately, our current coaching strategy is FIGHT. If UK wins tomorrow, it will be because the players played together, hung together, and survived. It won't be because of great game plan that was implemented as close to perfection as possible.
Well now here’s a reasonable fan for sure. I kinda like when the Bams are more competitive like last year, but they can’t do it every year like these two Blue Bloods. It’s gonna be a war I’m telling you.

It's like I told the Auburn yokel earlier...we get a fair whistle and hit our shots . They're toast.

If we are smart, we will lock him up with a lifetime contract after this season and name our Arena after him. He's the greatest thing that has ever happened to our athletic department.
Better be worried about U6 first.

I thought Cam Newton and that $250,000 cash donation to his father's church was pretty impressive for your athletic department. But that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT