ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

guys - you’ll have to forgive some of our more mouthy fans... the exuberance is understandable considering our beloved Tigers already handled the best backcourt in the state of Kentucky at the Clam, but you have to throw the record books out the window when 2 powerhouses square off

Reactions: Wall2Boogie and DM8
guys - you’ll have to forgive some of our more mouthy fans... the exuberance is understandable considering our beloved Tigers already handled the best backcourt in the state of Kentucky at the Clam, but you have to throw the record books out the window when 2 powerhouses square off

miley-trying-too-hard.gif

I kid I kid. But come on man, Murray State?? Ashton Hagans gonna make your HYG’s his bitch!

God what a time to be alive. Bruce Almighty Vs. King Cal at the Clam.

Can't wait to see these beasts walk through the Pearly Gates and onto that hardwood floor. Our kid's kids will be talking about this one for decades (saw elsewhere ITT that was 10yrs each decade).

miley-trying-too-hard.gif

I kid I kid. But come on man, Murray State?? Ashton Hagans gonna make your HYG’s his bitch!

Ashton is a great one, no doubt... I’d kill to have him backing up Sweet Baby Jared this year

Ja Morant is the best opposing player to step foot in Auburn Arena since Anthony Davis... add in Brown shooting almost 45% from 3 on heavy volume then Buchanan as the glue guy, and their 3 headed monster holds their own on any college court

add Morant and Brown in place of Hagans and Herro and you guys would be something else

Reactions: DM8
It’s more like this.... you guys are disengenuous. You bring nothing to the table other than smart ass comments with no substance. You’re correct, I can put you on ignore but the logical choice to me would be seeing you guys banned so we don’t have to waste our time waiting on the next one to jump on here and add zero to the conversation.
Harmless satire really. Those guys know where they stand in the pecking order and they know they couldn't reach UK with a ladder

Reactions: kl40504
Ashton is a great one, no doubt... I’d kill to have him backing up Sweet Baby Jared this year

Ja Morant is the best opposing player to step foot in Auburn Arena since Anthony Davis... add in Brown shooting almost 45% from 3 on heavy volume then Buchanan as the glue guy, and their 3 headed monster holds their own on any college court

add Morant and Brown in place of Hagans and Herro and you guys would be something else

You may be right about Morant, dude is legit and lethal. But, I suspect we come out with a win where they could not. And Hagans has to be the key. I think he can be. Let’s go!!!!!!

I can’t believe people get their panties in a wad over these threads. I’d rather have a rival fan come in and give some passive aggressive smack talk to try and get under everyone’s skin than the people who show up after a win and talk pure trash. I’m glad Auburn is enjoying some success. I hope we beat them like a rug. Afterwards I hope we both whip Tennessee this season. Should be a fun game and a good measuring stick to see the progress of our young team.

Here’s the problem: those same Auburn posters (Denim Vest in particular) are acting like they’re having a little fun with the back and forth. I don’t buy it. Those same fans will be talking the ‘pure trash’ you mention if they happen to win. If they lose it’ll be a different story. They’re just ass holes in waiting.

Here’s the problem: those same Auburn posters (Denim Vest in particular) are acting like they’re having a little fun with the back and forth. I don’t buy it. Those same fans will be talking the ‘pure trash’ you mention if they happen to win. If they lose it’ll be a different story. They’re just ass holes in waiting.
Pardon me good sir, but the only trash talking ITT has been coming from the esteemed Cat posters. In the event Auburn comes out on top, @Denim Vest, myself and other Auburn fans will be here to tell yall good game.

Last edited:
OT, but wondering if the SEC is ready for a new Blue Blood. UT has some work to do, but they do have one of the best three corches in the conference these days. Thoughts?

You bucking for blue blood of the month? Auburn is a train wreck of a basketball team that has caught lightning in a bottle for two year led by lying cheating filth of a coach. They have no history. No tradition. No record. Riding a season that may be vacated.

TN at least had the good sense to flush the toilet in the coaching box. Who knew Auburn would eat the contents.

You bucking for blue blood of the month? Auburn is a train wreck of a basketball team that has caught lightning in a bottle for two year led by lying cheating filth of a coach. They have no history. No tradition. No record. Riding a season that may be vacated.

TN at least had the good sense to flush the toilet in the coaching box. Who knew Auburn would eat the contents.
Why would it be vacated pray tell? And you are kinda insinuating that the Cats of the ole Orange & Blue are gonna top last years Championship year, accidental early balloon drop be damned.

Reactions: DM8

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems you have some sort of personal issue with Bruce. I am sorry he has upset you so badly. I am sure he did not intend to do so. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there man.

I've only read a few posts on this thread so I have ZERO idea what anyone thinks...BUT, it's PEARL PEARL PEARL VS the KENTUCKY WILDCATS! Its time to get it on! With that said, I like seeing Pearl at AU...he's improved that program...but let it be known...IN NO WAY IN HELL would I want him to coach at UK...NO WAY...NO HOW!

Now, toss it up and lets see what happens this weekend.

I've only read a few posts on this thread so I have ZERO idea what anyone thinks...BUT, it's PEARL PEARL PEARL VS the KENTUCKY WILDCATS! Its time to get it on! With that said, I like seeing Pearl at AU...he's improved that program...but let it be known...IN NO WAY IN HELL would I want him to coach at UK...NO WAY...NO HOW!

Now, toss it up and lets see what happens this weekend.

Count me in that category also.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems you have some sort of personal issue with Bruce. I am sorry he has upset you so badly. I am sure he did not intend to do so. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there man.

No. He is a proven and admitted laying cheating scumbag. Just the facts. It’s like gravity. Rocks fall. Punkin head is a lying cheat. It’s a matter of record. And cowtown on the plains hired that scumbag.

Haven't seen it happen...just witty fans who have a sense of humor and some knowledge . Gonna be a battle, be a great win for the Cats, statement win for Auburn...

UT should probably make a FF before being considered a blueblood
At least several times in a 10 year period and winning a championship to boot. Every dog has its day as the saying goes. Too much barking about it will get your butt kicked by the real thing in the end.

Reactions: JC CATS
No. He is a proven and admitted laying cheating scumbag. Just the facts. It’s like gravity. Rocks fall. Punkin head is a lying cheat. It’s a matter of record. And cowtown on the plains hired that scumbag.
Everyone can throw rocks, but we’re not here to spam the board with topics, stir up the masses or make anyone lose their cool. Just here for the respect of our Blue Blood brothers like yourself. SEC>ACC

Really don't care about Auburn or Pearl. I just want a top25 victory, and I'd trade 3 Auburn losses for a win against Kansas or UNC or Duke. If we beat Auburn, cool. It's an SEC victory at the end of the day.

Make no mistake, this "grudge match" is very one-sided. Auburn fans care faaaaar more than Kentucky does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT