ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Link. Good writeup.
IMG-6387.png

The Bones Hyland comparison is pretty good in terms of playing style . I don’t get why he was parked on the Clippers bench all season . It might be an attitude thing .

With Rob going high he will get more opportunities over a guy like Bones Hyland

For how good offensive weapon Dilly was…he was about as equally bad at defense

So the Iverson coni I get to a degree…but iveeson was not a terrible defender
Dilly’s biggest asset is getting shots off.
He is a defensive liability.
The NBA knows it, but he will still get drafted highly because they value consistent volume shooters.

Last edited:
He could be the next Iverson. Someone is gonna sorry they passed on him.
I still say he will be a cross between Iverson and Trae Young.
And he did show ability to create for others.
I would partly agree with the writer that he probably needs to be paired with at least 6’4 other guard. So for example Atlanta would not be a good spot for him.

For how good offensive weapon Dilly was…he was about as equally bad at defense

So the Iverson coni I get to a degree…but iveeson was not a terrible defender
Primadonna...did I spell that wrong? Probably but you get my point. Practice!?!

The NBA is run by morons and has become a crap league. How about not worrying about his measurements and actually watch him play.
The fact that dillingham or Sheppard would even be in the conversation to be drafted for an NBA team at this point really illustrates how far the league has fallen. “Well they draft on potential!!” So why don’t they just take 8th graders? I mean seriously…in the first round against total nobodies from Oakland they looked like towel boys but let’s take em in the first round? Insanity

Last edited:
The press seems to love to dump on Dilly every time except for when he plays the game. Off season pariah.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
All we heard about before he came in was how out of control he was. There’s no way he had any more turnovers than the last handful of seasons when they rarely seemed to value the ball.

Tyler had all the fight in the world but it just isn’t enough at that level. It sucks but it’s the truth. You can’t will yourself to compete and win against someone taller faster stronger and smarter sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT