ADVERTISEMENT

A loss today

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
A loss today could put Kentucky into a dangerous situation for missing the tournament entirely. Still have a road game at Mississippi St, road at Tennessee, and two home games against Vandy and Arkansas. Not saying they will lose against either Vandy or Arkansas but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop one of those. They need to win today……

A loss today could put Kentucky into a dangerous situation for missing the tournament entirely. Still have a road game at Mississippi St, road at Tennessee, and two home games against Vandy and Arkansas. Not saying they will lose against either Vandy or Arkansas but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop one of those. They need to win today……
Hmmmmm

If they beat vandy and Arkansas at home they are in the tourney

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
OP trolly troll
How am I trolling? I hope they win, but you cannot bet on this team to actually get the job done. What have they proven to anyone that they can pull off these type of games? Bama is different from Auburn, they can actually put up 90+ points just like UK. This game is going to be tough, but a loss today would be unacceptable especially since is a home court advantage.

Why not a post about a win today could help put us on a good trajectory? Nope OP must stick to the negativity instead, it fits the agenda.
Explain to be what there is to be positive about? What team will Kentucky be each time they hit the court? What lineups will Cal throw out there that simply do not mesh together? How many defenders will get blown by on defense or get lost? The only positive thing on this team is the offense but even that is inconsistent at times.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Why not a post about a win today could help put us on a good trajectory? Nope OP must stick to the negativity instead, it fits the agenda.
The negativity is the toxic environment cal has created. Until he is gone it will not change. The fanbase as a whole has no faith in cal, it’s why we can’t even feel good about a modest 2-3 game winning streak. Speaking of 3 game winning streaks, we don’t have one in 2024.

The negativity is the toxic environment cal has created. Until he is gone it will not change. The fanbase as a whole has no faith in cal, it’s why we can’t even feel good about a modest 2-3 game winning streak. Speaking of 3 game winning streaks, we don’t have one in 2024.
Yea let’s lay-off the fans. We are as devoted as any in all of sports. It’s not asking too much to have a coach be at that same level. Used to not even think about such a thing. Since this shitbag has been here, a lot of fans take every little thing he says as the golden truth. Newsflash for you sunshine pumpers…we’ve sucked for years.

It been this way every year for the past several years No 1 recruiting class but no wins in the tourney until we get a better coach nothing changes.

So, are the Cats in the tournament now no matter what? Since it had so much weight the other way it must certainly have the same weight conversely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT