ADVERTISEMENT

We can still win the SEC and it isn't a stretch now...

Bama will almost certainly lose twice and probably 3 times tbh (@ Kentucky, @ Ole Miss and @ Florida, the TN game in Tuscaloosa could also do it).

So much needed to shake out- I just want to be the 2 or 3 seed at least in the SEC Tournament.

So if Bama wants to keep winning (besides in Rupp), that's fine with me.

Need South Carolina to fall apart (which I think they will, they won't win some of these tough road games IMO).

Need Florida to drop a couple, and need Auburn and/or Tennessee to drop a couple.

Idk, so much up in the air.

Win these next 3 (@ LSU, vs. Bama, @ Arkansas) then I feel GREAT.

Lose one of these, it gets tough.
As I was saying...

Never underestimate Cal's ability to eff things up.

You are dead set that Alabama is going to lose today?

Reactions: catzcan
I don’t know why you people keep buying into Cal’s washed up a$$!

It’s the same ones that do over and over. It’s to the point of ignorance at this point!
Very comical! lol

Reactions: catzcan
Should never lose a 15 point lead in the 2nd half to anyone let alone LSU this makes twice now being up 14 plus in 2nd half and losing this year the other to Kansas.

Can't lose those games especially to a LSU team that isn't even a mile within the bubble and they lost at home to Nicholls State this year.

I put this in another thread but it thought it was appropriate for here. We aren’t even the class of a football conference anymore!!

Since Oats moved to Tuscaloosa, overall wins by SEC programs are: 1. Alabama 111; 2. Arkansas 108; 3. Auburn 107; 3. Tennessee 107; 5. Kentucky 100.

Regular-season conference wins by SEC programs since Bama hired Oats: 1. Alabama 60; 2. Kentucky 57; 3. Tennessee 54; 4. Auburn 53; 5. Florida 46.

Calipari "I'll take talent over experience every time. "

Kentucky nearly sixty (60) 5 stars in 15 years. 1 national championship.

Uconn six (6) 5 stars in 15 years. 3 national championships. Possibly 4 coming this

I put this in another thread but it thought it was appropriate for here. We aren’t even the class of a football conference anymore!!

Since Oats moved to Tuscaloosa, overall wins by SEC programs are: 1. Alabama 111; 2. Arkansas 108; 3. Auburn 107; 3. Tennessee 107; 5. Kentucky 100.

Regular-season conference wins by SEC programs since Bama hired Oats: 1. Alabama 60; 2. Kentucky 57; 3. Tennessee 54; 4. Auburn 53; 5. Florida 46.

Calipari "I'll take talent over experience every time. "

Kentucky nearly sixty (60) 5 stars in 15 years. 1 national championship.

Uconn six (6) 5 stars in 15 years. 3 national championships. Possibly 4 coming this
Yeah, but Cal will tell you about his draft picks which are more important to him than championships.

Reactions: ukjenning44
How good could we have been if Oscar stayed ? Would been very interesting if Oscar could have adapted to how we play this year.

Keep pumping the sunshine as UK sinks and Cal is too busy counting his mega $$$$ to spend time coaching.
You were saying?

Like I said, I thought UF would split the series with Bama and UK would likely win this game against Bama. UF missed a great opportunity and almost stole one in Tuscaloosa. Still get a chance to beat them at home. UK surprised me with the loss to LSU, though... not gonna lie.

In general, I only believe in two SEC programs in the big dance. UF and UK. The other schools are just regular season media darlings to me until they prove otherwise.

UK usually starts heating up around this time each year.

You were saying?

Like I said, I thought UF would split the series with Bama and UK would likely win this game against Bama. UF missed a great opportunity and almost stole one in Tuscaloosa. Still get a chance to beat them at home. UK surprised me with the loss to LSU, though... not gonna lie.

In general, I only believe in two SEC programs in the big dance. UF and UK. The other schools are just regular season media darlings to me until they prove otherwise.

UK usually starts heating up around this time each year.
Florida?

2018 is the last time KY played on Sunday for the SECT championship. That’s unbelievable!
Thanks Cal!

Auburn has the easiest schedule remaining. They will finish 1-3 . Tenn and Bama will get 1-3 . Best we can do is 4th place no higher and since SC owns the tie breaker over us really 5th place is the ceiling

So,

Will Cal tank an SEC tourney game to give his team........................ a rest for the NCAA tourney? Go ahead and laugh, Cal has that mindset. He will rest his way through.... that is part of the essence of stall ball..

Auburn has the easiest schedule remaining. They will finish 1-3 . Tenn and Bama will get 1-3 . Best we can do is 4th place no higher and since SC owns the tie breaker over us really 5th place is the ceiling

I mean, it's a long shot maybe, but Auburn will almost certainly lose @TN. If we win out, we hold the tiebreaker over them.

Longshot, I know. 4 seed would be fine with me.

Reactions: moses1uk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT