ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like a Tennessee Title

CRZ4UK

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2021
I was hoping the officials would try to get some control in the tournament. After watching Arkansas commit over a thousand fouls last night to come back and beat Vandy, I turned on the tournament today. Over 20 fouls were committed in the first 3 possessions with only one touch foul on a three called. It’s clear the league wants to favor Tennessee mug ball. Oh well, hope we avoid Shows and Adams in the real tournament. This one’s been gifted to Tennessee.

big meh

Eyes What GIF

I was hoping the officials would try to get some control in the tournament. After watching Arkansas commit over a thousand fouls last night to come back and beat Vandy, I turned on the tournament today. Over 20 fouls were committed in the first 3 possessions with only one touch foul on a three called. It’s clear the league wants to favor Tennessee mug ball. Oh well, hope we avoid Shows and Adams in the real tournament. This one’s been gifted to Tennessee.
Oh you can guarantee they won't let UK mug anyone.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oh you can guarantee they won't let UK mug anyone.
That’s because they have to keep the fouls even. We will try to play hands off defense and get called for touch fouls. The other team will foul 5Xs per possession. They will only call the ones we get killed on. SEC baby. It means more.

That’s because they have to keep the fouls even. We will try to play hands off defense and get called for touch fouls. The other team will foul 5Xs per possession. They will only call the ones we get killed on. SEC baby. It means more.
Heck they don't even try to keep it even when it comes to us. There have been a couple of games this year that we had twice as many fouls called as the other team.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Now we’re bitching about the officiating BEFORE we even play! Good look guys!
You can’t be watching my friend. Allowing 2Xs the physicallity so far as in the regular season. Watch a game then comment. No way you could have watched these first 3 and not seen what they are allowing. It’s football ish. No Way!!! I’m guessing you’re at work. If not, Arkansas, SC about to tip off. Have a look see at this ish cuz they both fouling a minimum of 100 times. You can apologize after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I feel like UK generally sees less of the SEC officiating nonsense once the SEC tournament starts. I don't know if the refs themselves are tired from 5 games in 5 days, or we rotate refs, or these games have a lot of UK fans there, or the SEC doesn't need to screw us over anymore to help other teams, or our team is used to it?

Could be a combination of all the above.

We're still a little prone to shooting ourselves in the foot.. but if we're on our game, with our fans there. I have the sense we might throttle some teams before meeting up with what's likely to be a Tennessee rematch.. and even that game I feel good about as it's really just one guy you have to worry about on that team. Plus I think we have the manpower to outlast any other SEC team with back to back to back games. How's Dalton going to be carrying his team for 40minutes a night, 3 nights in a row?

You can’t be watching my friend. Allowing 2Xs the physicallity so far as in the regular season. Watch a game then comment. No way you could have watched these first 3 and not seen what they are allowing. It’s football ish. No Way!!! I’m guessing you’re at work. If not, Arkansas, SC about to tip off. Have a look see at this ish cuz they both fouling a minimum of 100 times. You can apologize after.
Oh geez, you're right! every official hates us, every announcer hates us, every television network hates us, How did we ever win a game?

• Haha
Reactions: GoCats53
Mississippi state gave us a good football game in Starkville and we prevailed.

Officiating has been loose like this all year long. That's why Cal told the players to do to the opponent what they were doing to the players. It's the return of hack, slap, and hold.

SEC refs suck overall. I thought our last game was officiated equally bad (at times) for both teams.

Oh geez, you're right! every official hates us, every announcer hates us, every television network hates us, How did we ever win a game?
What?? We haven’t played. I’m talking bout the other games. Take your meds bro.

I’ve never boycotted any UK things. But I definitely won’t felate a coach who is just now getting back on track after a terrible 5 year stretch.
That’s a false narrative.

But you go ahead and live your miserable life.

The real UK fans are leaving you in the dust.

We get the most fair SEC whistle in the SEC than we ever get any other time.

If UK loses Nashville is a ghost town.

Every restaurant, bar and hotel is on UK’s side.

Not that we get favorable calls. We just get near as many bad calls.

Your troll game is over the top, not really witty, and a little limp.

I’m guessing Duke, but could be Kansas.

Good call, Kreskin.🤦‍♀😉

You’re a genius

Start another thread saying A&M is lead pipe lock tonight. TIA!

Last edited:
Reactions: howercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT