ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Auburn(SEC) vs #1 Duke(ACC)

Get back to us when Bolden matches the other team rebound for rebound. He's having by far the best game of his career but that doesn't make him better than Richards. Their stats are very similar.

Having 11 , 9 and 7 against the 8th ranked team in the country might be better than 19 rebounds against a mid major

Reactions: mjccontreras
58-47 auburn final 31 minutes of game. Problem was they were down 31-14 in the first 9. Like I’ve been saying all along Duke isn’t that good. We made them look that goodnwith how bad we played against them. They’ll lose several games this season. Tomorrow beignthe first in my opinion.

Reactions: DM8
OK, I was watching The Curse of Oak Island...give me a 5 second run down...was the AU/Duke game an eSpN Duke Slurpfest? Just curious...even though I probably already know the answer.

How did bolden do last year as a sophomore? Since we are wanting to compare him and Richards

Thats pointless , Everyone says Nick is gone after this year . And Bolden has been a joke the first two years . To see him perform like he did tonight was shocking. Maybe the Zags beat them tomorrow

I can't root for either of them. I hate Duke far worse because of recent accomplishments. But IU fans are the absolute worst.

The only two teams I would ever root for Duke to beat are UNC and Indiana. The Indiana fans are hands down the worst I’ve ever encountered, and it’s not even close. They’re classless, barbaric, and criminal.

I could tell you stories about those losers that you would find hard to believe.

The reason I hate UNC almost as much, is because of that cheating Ahole Dean Smith. Not only was he the most overrated head coach in CBB history, that pathetic 4 corner stall bullshit damn near ruined college basketball. He was a total turd in every way imaginable.

Auburn will attempt 40 3 point shots against KY and hit 30 of them with our luck. I just wish Cal could find us a guard that could shoot like VMI and Auburns guards

I said AUB would smack dook in the mouth which would be the first time this year. I thought AUB would beat them, but I said AUB had to hit their shots and starting 1-12 from 3 is too much of a hole, but they did battle back. Also some horrible calls. AUB no FTs first half a lot of missed calls, for sure huge dook advantage with the whistle. 2 big flagrant fouls missed on dook, one towards the end could have helped a lot with it somewhat close. Dook is far from unbeatable.

Stopping by to see the meltdown. Rent free living here on Rupp Rafters and on Inside Carolina. Have a good night!
Thanks for visiting. [thumb2] If your BB program was so GREAT you wouldn't be over HERE...at the GREATEST College BB program. But I'm guessing things are pretty slow over there on your board...

Reactions: SophiesDad
Nail, our 96 team would laugh at this Duke team. Duke would try to run with them and it would be goodnight Irene around the 15 minute mark of the second half.
Our 2012 team would beat them as well. There have been 10+ teams the past 5 years better than this Duke team. The hype is only there because they came out and beat us by 34. It’s unjustified hype and time will reveal that.

OK, I was watching The Curse of Oak Island...give me a 5 second run down...was the AU/Duke game an eSpN Duke Slurpfest? Just curious...even though I probably already know the answer.

No, youll never believe it. Every time Duke did something wrong they called them out on it. The kept saying how Auburn.......lol I can't keep a straight face. Complete slurpfest. Bilas had to wipe his mouth with 3 boxes of Kleenex. I didn't notice if any got in his eye or on his hair.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Thanks for visiting. [thumb2] If your BB program was so GREAT you wouldn't be over HERE...at the GREATEST College BB program. But I'm guessing things are pretty slow over there on your board...
You’re right there double the number of posts on Rupps Rafters on a Duke game than on the actual Duke site TDD!

The Freshman took some really bad shots
In that game. If Reddish misses That 30 footer it is a 1possession game.

Having 11 , 9 and 7 against the 8th ranked team in the country might be better than 19 rebounds against a mid major

He had a great game and played way above himself. His career averages are 2.9 points and 2.5 rebounds per game. Richards stats are 5 points, 4.6 rebounds and he's a year younger. I'm not taking away from Bolden's game but he's really no better than Richards.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Great sign when guys are saying “but they aren’t better than” an all time great team. Lol

" Hasn't been playing long " that might be the weakest excuse in the history of excuses . Nick might not have 7 blocks the rest of the season .

It's not an "excuse." It's a factual statement. If you think a Sophmore Bolden is any better than a Sophmore Richards, I don't what to tell you. But a 5'9" guard kept driving it directly at a 6'11" Bolden. Anthony Davis he aint.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT