ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Auburn(SEC) vs #1 Duke(ACC)

ESPN is pathetic. I refuse to watch duke unless they’re losing, so I just checked in on this thread to see score update. Didn’t see it so I opened the espn app on my phone. Normally you have to dig to find the college basketball scoreboard on their app. This time?? Duke game front and center as soon as you open app. Just hit play to watch. Underneath that short clips of replays from the game—there are 8 of them...the first 7 all slobbering all over duke. They are pathetic, the CNN of sports.

Duke has 4 guys who can lead the break off a defensive rebound. Kentucky had like 7 guys in 2012 who could do that. Kentucky 2015 had like 7 guys who could do that. Bilas is such a douche.

If Nick R is a first round pick What does that make bolden ? 7 or 8 blocks tonight. he's waaaaaay better than Richards

Get back to us when Bolden matches the other team rebound for rebound. He's having by far the best game of his career but that doesn't make him better than Richards. Their stats are very similar.

Richards is a sophmore, and hasn't been playing basketball that long. Much larger upside in my opinion.

" Hasn't been playing long " that might be the weakest excuse in the history of excuses . Nick might not have 7 blocks the rest of the season .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT