ADVERTISEMENT

He was never open to accountability or change...

So he figured out an escape route... typical.

I am by no means a Duke fan - but when you compare how they handled their coaching transition to this weekend drive by... it just speaks a lot about Cal, his lack of integrity (which he demands). his lack of accountability (which he demands), his fluid definition of Loyalty (which he demands) and his lack of vision for UK (which he faked many years). He was always about himself (proven in the end) and HIS players (not UK's) and is fine to leave the roster as bare as he can...

Hope any hold-outs realize it all now.

Plus he cannot in game coach... and was their 3rd choice...

Also an easy call to say he will bring Brad on staff... I feared it was going to be UK's - now with Hogs.

He knew this next season was going to be even more misery and scrutiny for him - he had no plan - and he spent last Summer in hiding and skipped NBA draft night... Now he can talk crap all Summer and go to his favorite prom night and act like he is something... lol.

Disgraced: Baylor Documentary

Queued it up on the TV with a couple beers. It’s amazing how Drew took on the challenge of inheriting and trying to change the WORST situation in the NCAA, let alone in a power conference. Insane. We all know the story, but I highly recommend watching. It’s free if you have Showtime; otherwise a rental.

Transfer Portal targets for UK

Hey guys, just sharing my most recent episode for my new podcast - as always, I appreciate anyone listening and providing feedback, whether it's positive or negative - and I appreciate any discussion that it creates as well! Let me know what you think!

Women's Elite 8 in Portland 3pt line controversy

Did anyone else see the story where they discovered yesterday that the 2 ends of the court for the Women's Elite 8 game (NC St vs Texas) had different distances from one of the court to the other. I haven't read how far different they were, but it looked at least 6". And they must have played 2 Sweet 16 games with that also.

Imagine if that had happened in the Men's tournament! And your team lost, while shooting bad from 3 in one half.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT