ADVERTISEMENT

UT Player attacks a fan

I’ve watched the video several times. The fan seems to be closer, and maybe up in the face of a gray haired Coach wearing an Orange shirt.

The player appears to be grabbing him from very close to the older guy, and slinging him down. I’d be interested hearing the older gent’s version of what was said/what was happening.

I “rushed the field” in 2010, against South Carolina, and had I been close to USCe staff or players, I would have given them wide space: I dropped from an 8 foot high wall to celebrate with Kentucky fans, not to rub a loss in the face of South Carolina.

I’m not defending the player, but he might have a defense, depending on all the circumstances.
Reactions: STL_Cat

POLITICAL THREAD

Login to view embedded media
@sambowieshin literally a few tweets within a few hours of fema spending, which is public record...didn't even scroll through to find the big ones.

But have you ever pondered, why is it anytime this admin wants to do something, they can magically find billions of dollars...like unconstitutionally pay for everyone's student loans...but give ppl clean water...well here's 700 bucks

Point Spread KY- Vandy

I don’t bet on college football.

But these numbers are begging for money to flow to picking Vandy.

If I did bet on college football, I think
I would look at some tendencies. . . like we do beat Vandy at home after bye weeks (3-0) but never by more than a TD, or so.

Will bettors discount Vandy, relying on the Rat Poison they are eating this week? Don’t we have the same problem?

Vandy had a bad hair day at Georgia State, and ours was with South Carolina. Frankly, I doubt either team overlooks the other.

I say Cats by 3 . . . on a 4th Q field goal. [And I limp out of Kroger Field trying to make it look like a strut!].

Big Upsets - what it means

So while they can’t pay directly to players (today)….creativity in funnel thru companies to players that sec money is doable

Revenue sharing is likely only months away. It is being haggled out in a Court case that will pay the players from the prior 5 seasons (Statute of Limitations must be 5 years).

Press reports are that schools will be allowed to share 20 percent. For the top 15/20 that means $30-40 million, per season. We are usually listed in the top 20 in total revenue.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT