POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Vest was pretty good. If you needed somebody to come out of the dugout in a fight. LOL

Steve Baker and I were playing long toss in the street in front of his house one time, and Jeff Parrott walked over. We were just talking and he told me take a few "tosses" from him. After three or four I said **** this. I didn't even have a mitt. that was terrifying. This was when he'd graduated from UK and had played a season in Cape Cod.
Yeah, Jeff's dad would sit on a pail in their backyard and catch his pitches. I would occasionally stand in as a batter...well off the plate I might add. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I forgot about Danny Whelan, and you're right. Jeff was about as nice as they come. You were at Catholic, but Jeff picked up a decent amount of minutes off the bench, on that 1979 Lafayette Basketball Team, with Dirk, Tony Wilson, Junior Johnson etc.
Funny story about Jeff coming off the bench. They had won the title and his parents had come home and his mother was fuming because Jeff didn't get more playing minutes than he should have because the game was pretty much over early IIRC. I was like, OK...let me just slide away quietly. 🤣 But they were good people.

Fortunately Jeff never beaned me with a baseball. I'd probably still have a bruise from it today if he had...

I forgot about Danny Whelan, and you're right. Jeff was about as nice as they come. You were at Catholic, but Jeff picked up a decent amount of minutes off the bench, on that 1979 Lafayette Basketball Team, with Dirk, Tony Wilson, Junior Johnson etc.
I played softball with Junior and he was a hoot. Heck of a nice guy back then.

Boom goes the dynamite

I'm liking the baseball talk in here. This needs to continue all the way through the WS.
MAGA maniac Tina Peters struck out on her attempt to steal the election base.

My white privilege sucks. I want to fail a test and win money.

They failed the physical and written test...these are tough questions:

GZNhG4xXgAAyi6t

• Wow
Reactions: HymanKaplan

@sambowieshin literally a few tweets within a few hours of fema spending, which is public record...didn't even scroll through to find the big ones.

But have you ever pondered, why is it anytime this admin wants to do something, they can magically find billions of dollars...like unconstitutionally pay for everyone's student loans...but give ppl clean water...well here's 700 bucks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT