ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be funny if Kentucky is the only clean program

Cal said today that we walk away if a player asks for money etc....we recruit another player. UK tells the player up front how they do things and what they won’t do.

My opinion: So a player might not ask UK for anything but still consider us and get illegal offers from other schools, I think this has happened a few times. Then you have elites that we don’t get involved at all with. No UK fan should ever complain about Cal missing on anybody, maybe we just lost out or maybe we aren’t buying.

If it turns out everyone is cheating except for us... I'd be p*ssed that we basically kept ourselves down for nothing. If they show everyone is doing it but us.........they wont punish anyone therefore its like we self banned ourselves for nothing... its not like suddenly the rest of college basketball would praise us for our good deeds

Appreciate that Kev you da man.

I got something for your back...

MySMv.gif

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I’m not on board with this, opponents coaches and fans, media, and the ncaa used touching vapor to insinuate UK was the worst. No proof but then they didn't care and now they are all being exposed for what they accused us of being. Until somebody produces a single shred of impropriety then I’m considering us to be flawlessly compliant.

At some point you can’t be blamed if everybody has tried to nail you and we have already taken blame for what nobody has found us doing. We’ve earned the right to claim virtuous or are we supposed to always be the villain, forget that. Make them prove it before we ever own it, hell they don’t even take responsibility when they’ve been proven to be cheaters and I’m not going to throw us in with the likes of them.
:clap::clap::clap:[thumb2]

If it turns out everyone is cheating except for us... I'd be p*ssed that we basically kept ourselves down for nothing. If they show everyone is doing it but us.........they wont punish anyone therefore its like we self banned ourselves for nothing... its not like suddenly the rest of college basketball would praise us for our good deeds
Yea, we didn’t cheat when everyone did so we’re dumb. Ok? Don’t understand the logic behind that. It’s not like we totally sh!t the bed with recruits the last 10 years. I’ll take multiple final fours and a championship over ‘sliding past’ probation any day.

Yea, we didn’t cheat when everyone did so we’re dumb. Ok? Don’t understand the logic behind that. It’s not like we totally sh!t the bed with recruits the last 10 years. I’ll take multiple final fours and a championship over ‘sliding past’ probation any day.

If they found out 360 something programs were all cheating ... all except for UK... then its not really cheating if everyone is doing it and it's allowed by the NCAA then is it?

But not every program cheats like that so it was all hypothetical anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT