ADVERTISEMENT

Will this team be capable of winning 3 games in a row by the SEC Tournament?

catben

All-American
Sep 13, 2003
Right now, there is no way in heck that I believe they will be able to. But I still remember 2011 and 2014 and even 2018.

Am I an IDIOT for thinking this team can get to a point where they could reach the SEC Tournament championship or heaven forbid an Elite 8 in another month?

If not, then how will Mitch handle the Cal situation????

Its not crazy to think that. When you have the type of shooters we have, anything is possible.

They've been a late bloomer on figuring out how to play defense. Our offense is top notch, but we play defense like its November.

Capable? Yes. They’re capable of putting up 100 on any given night. Actually doing that though takes some luck. This team is the quintessential “could win the whole thing or could get bounced in the first game.”

Reactions: mc140 and AGEE11
Anything can happen in a one and done tournament, but I wouldn’t bet this team gets far in either tournament.

Best hope is this team catches fire and drops 120 a night, and the other team can only muster 119.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Can't win consistent if cant play defense at least a little. This is worst coached defensive team I ever saw at UK . When a coach watches other score on same play for last 5 makes not adjustments. Let alone benching your best player for second half in a close game. Do we got the tslent of course we got the coach that can't get right killing us

• Sad
If we play Vandy 3 times then yes, but this team is regressing at the wrong time, might have to win 4 in a row the way it's going

I have a better chance of spontaneous combustion than Kentucky winning the SEC Tournament. (Just kidding around, but I seriously doubt Kentucky even makes the championship game.)

Right now, there is no way in heck that I believe they will be able to. But I still remember 2011 and 2014 and even 2018.

Am I an IDIOT for thinking this team can get to a point where they could reach the SEC Tournament championship or heaven forbid an Elite 8 in another month?

No you are not an idiot. You are a fan who sees the talent. I’m just defeated.

• Sad

Without playing defense, I don't see how.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT