ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Twitter so positive compared to this board?

Why am I not surprised that a certain political persuasion is taking the side of the cesspool Twitter? I mean it’s so obvious just read through.

The same “shut up and watch” and “they don’t have to shut up and dribble” crowd like Twitter, the biggest cesspool online imaginable.
He’s right about the anonymity though. Everyone here is anonymous. On social media everyone uses their actual name and likeness. If you don’t think this affects the way people behave then you have your head in the sand. I don’t have Twitter but I know this place is a cesspool. It’s barely a step ahead of topix and that shit was shut down by the government.

He’s right about the anonymity though. Everyone here is anonymous. On social media everyone uses their actual name and likeness. If you don’t think this affects the way people behave then you have your head in the sand. I don’t have Twitter but I know this place is a cesspool. It’s barely a step ahead of topix and that shit was shut down by the government.

There are so many bots and people using fake images and names on Twitter. And Twitter is a different kind of platform, it’s like a national text platform. That’s not really the question.

you're really pushing this agenda

multiple posts talking about how horrible this place is but you're here regularly

now you've raised the anti from the "discourse" mantra to this place is a cesspool and its barely above getting shut down by the government

you're way to invested in your narrative you're trying to create just to get people to stop talking bad about Calipari

Reactions: Gromcat and UKortho
Because people on Twitter are morons. They are the bottom of the barrel. They are the under 25 crowd and they don’t know their head from a hole in the wall.

They want a Jim Boeheim for this program. They do not defend the program at all. They don’t know anything about the program. They like Calipari’s politics and charisma.

People on this board have been here for decades. This goes back a generation. We’re the real fans.

No one should think Twitter kids speak for this program in any way.
I’m assuming this is sarcasm?

this board does not reflect reality. If I thought UK fans were truly represented here I would despise my team's fanbase and seriously question whether I should spend as much time following my team as I do. This board does not thankfully . There are rational fans on this board like ILwildcat and others its just this place has become an echo chamber of lunacy and I try to stay away but this question and topic was a good one so I had to weigh in.

multiple posts talking about how horrible this place is but you're here regularly

now you've raised the anti from the "discourse" mantra to this place is a cesspool and its barely above getting shut down by the government

you're way to invested in your narrative you're trying to create just to get people to stop talking bad about Calipari

He’s trying hard. One of the “I’m not a Cal Cult” types that is all the way a Cal guy. Doing his best to disguise it because it’s obvious Calipari doesn’t win enough, but at the same time can’t let go of the cult.

They just lash out at everything and everyone because they can’t handle the truth even they have come to realize.

This place is my guilty pleasure. That’s why I stay on. Talk some ball and talk some shit. Good fun. I also never said this place was gonna get shut down by the government. Topix.com was shut down. It was a toxic message board network.

I have no narrative, I call it like I see it. I don’t care about cal. I’ve been plenty critical since St. Peter’s. But I am not as emotional as most. So when I have criticisms folks get mad because I’m not over the top like they are so I must be a cal guy. My posting history is right there if anyone wants to read it.

J
This place is my guilty pleasure. That’s why I stay on. Talk some ball and talk some shit. Good fun. I also never said this place was gonna get shut down by the government. Topix.com was shut down. It was a toxic message board network.

I have no narrative, I call it like I see it. I don’t care about cal. I’ve been plenty critical since St. Peter’s. But I am not as emotional as most. So when I have criticisms folks get mad because I’m not over the top like they are so I must be a cal guy. My posting history is right there if anyone wants to read it.

Topix was a great place to decipher town gossip about Mayors that committed murder, your neighbors wife, or what happened to someone’s daughter last weekend at church.

I miss it.

Craigslist was great for finding a dinner partner on Friday’s. Good prices too. I miss it more.

I use my real name on platforms where it’s meant for it. Random message boards with random thoughts are not meant for your name.

And you don’t call people retards on those platforms. But you do here. Hmmmmmmm. This is why message boards are more negative and toxic than other platforms. But hey, I enjoy it.

Reactions: Zissou87
He’s trying hard. One of the “I’m not a Cal Cult” types that is all the way a Cal guy. Doing his best to disguise it because it’s obvious Calipari doesn’t win enough, but at the same time can’t let go of the cult.

They just lash out at everything and everyone because they can’t handle the truth even they have come to realize.
Lol right. Like you try so hard to be a Kentucky guy when you are 100% a Memphis fan

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
And you don’t call people retards on those platforms. But you do here. Hmmmmmmm. This is why message boards are more negative and toxic than other platforms. But hey, I enjoy it.

I’m wilder on Facebook actually.

Lol right. Like you try so hard to be a Kentucky guy when you are 100% a Memphis fan

Y’all ( the 4 of you) should call me a Tennessee fan too. Might as well get my two least favorite teams in there.

^^ see how angry they get when they’re outed? I’ve noticed the hardest Calipari supporters rarely attended UK in any capacity.

this board does not reflect reality. If I thought UK fans were truly represented here I would despise my team's fanbase and seriously question whether I should spend as much time following my team as I do. This board does not thankfully . There are rational fans on this board like ILwildcat and others its just this place has become an echo chamber of lunacy and I try to stay away but this question and topic was a good one so I had to weigh in.
Then why do you post here? Every time you post you whine about fans that don’t like Calipari, which is comical considering most fans of college basketball don’t. Our fans embraced him in the past because he won a lot of ball games. Now that he hasn’t been even close to being as successful, it’s the polar opposite.

^^ see how angry they get when they’re outed? I’ve noticed the hardest Calipari supporters rarely attended UK in any capacity.
Listen Memphis my history is right there. Get after it. I’m just not hyper emotional over it.

Cal has some real psychopaths on here and I think they would 100 percent stalk someone that even fairly criticizes Cal.

Lol the Memphis fan stuff is just funny. I rip no other fans of teams harder than IT and Mem, born and bread to hate them.

The few Cal cult boys caught wind that I graduated undergrad from UM, so they won’t let it go. I think they find it witty.

And I’ve found that none of them went to UK, so my masters from UK makes it ever funnier. Lol.

They just can’t handle the truth even they now know about Calipari. And yea they’re creepy.

It triggers you. So I may just keep doing it

Listen I’d lie if I didn’t say I can’t stand it. I really hate the Memphis tigers. Brought up hating them.

I will say thank God y’all don’t move on and call me a Tennessee fan too, then we’d have to fight.

Oh man you have no idea. Have you noticed leadbelly? Well he’s an alt mod. He’s got tons of accounts that argue with each other and mod controls. He even knows who people are somehow. It’s super scary.

Then why do you post here? Every time you post you whine about fans that don’t like Calipari, which is comical considering most fans of college basketball don’t. Our fans embraced him in the past because he won a lot of ball games. Now that he hasn’t been even close to being as successful, it’s the polar opposite.
He likes the radecaou (sp) guy lol.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
Listen I’d lie if I didn’t say I can’t stand it. I really hate the Memphis tigers. Brought up hating them.

I will say thank God y’all don’t move on and call me a Tennessee fan too, then we’d have to fight.
I thought you were a Memphis guy :)

Lol the Memphis fan stuff is just funny. I rip no other fans of teams harder than IT and Mem, born and bread to hate them.

The few Cal cult boys caught wind that I graduated undergrad from UM, so they won’t let it go. I think they find it witty.

And I’ve found that none of them went to UK, so my masters from UK makes it ever funnier. Lol.

They just can’t handle the truth even they now know about Calipari. And yea they’re creepy.
Lol dude if you weren’t constantly talking about your degrees then no one would have found out. It’s a douche move.

Lol dude if you weren’t constantly talking about your degrees then no one would have found out. It’s a douche move.

I didn’t. Usually only when asked. Then guys like you won’t shut up about it, so it keeps happening. Can you not follow?

I've been reading your posts about this on separate threads

you didn't get the response you wanted from talking about the discourse, so you escalated it to cesspool.

and then you introduce this place being "one step" above a place the government shut down.

yea you don't seem emotional or over the top at all

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT