ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Twitter so positive compared to this board?

I've been reading your posts about this on separate threads

you didn't get the response you wanted from talking about the discourse, so you escalated it to cesspool.

and then you introduce this place being "one step" above a place the government shut down.

yea you don't seem emotional or over the top at all
Don’t care hoss

• Sad
Reactions: Gromcat
I'm not sure how many of you are twitter users, but I am and I follow like 99% UK related stuff.

Twitter is just overwhelmingly positive most of the time. Sure, they get negative when we lose. But very soon after it's on to "don't give up" "we need this next game, season is not over" "Remember the 2014 run?"

So many people are just overjoyed with the win last night. Sure, I am happy with any win but this season has been a disaster overall.

I lose followers when I call for Cal's head on Twitter.

And then on this board, and it's mainly a negative tone. I personally side more with the sentiments of this board than Twitter to be honest. However, to a degree, both represent this fan base; and both are on complete different sides of the spectrum. Twitter is way too positive, and this board can be way too negative. Am I the only one who notices this?

It's like two different worlds.
What’s your Twitter handle. I’m @TLSinTexas. I can add some Cal negativity. Think I mentioned Cal once in Twitter

There was a pic of Biden and MM when they visited KY. The tweet said caption this pic. I said add John Calipari and you could call it “Hat Trick”

What’s your Twitter handle. I’m @TLSinTexas. I can add some Cal negativity. Think I mentioned Cal once in Twitter

There was a pic of Biden and MM when they visited KY. The tweet said caption this pic. I said add John Calipari and you could call it “Hat Trick”

Pics of Biden, ew.

Twitter users that comment on UK mostly show their real faces and most are adults whereas here you have some rival fans and some Jack bags that cry and moan in and anonymity and 95% of their whining about Cal is them venting about their disdain for their own lives.
Horrible take!

Because people on Twitter are morons. They are the bottom of the barrel. They are the under 25 crowd and they don’t know their head from a hole in the wall.

They want a Jim Boeheim for this program. They do not defend the program at all. They don’t know anything about the program. They like Calipari’s politics and charisma.

People on this board have been here for decades. This goes back a generation. We’re the real fans.

No one should think Twitter kids speak for this program in any way.
They are on your lawn right now.

speaking of positivity, Mitch is selling the 2014 narrative. I bet he didn't think he be reduced to that. Fitting that his picture is what appears to be him on a golf course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT