ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to "not letting anyone hi-jack the program anymore"....?

I guess I need some clarification: IF he graduated in May 2021, as the story is claiming, then why didn't he play at UK this year? He could've been here in the fall, played an entire year of major UK basketball, landed even better NIL deals, and developed even more.

Why didn't that happen?

I guess I need some clarification: IF he graduated in May 2021, as the story is claiming, then why didn't he play at UK this year? He could've been here in the fall, played an entire year of major UK basketball, landed even better NIL deals, and developed even more.

Why didn't that happen?
Yes exactly! This is just unreal!

Why didn't that happen?

Because he didn’t really graduate in May. It’s bogus.

Cal has hijacked the program and already knocked one tower down.
Bcq6dmZ.png

Why didn't that happen?
Dude was playing high school basketball after May. They are lying through their teeth. Hope like hell the NBA gives him a big middle finger like he gave us.

Reactions: bdroshek

Why didn't that happen?
This smells to high heaven.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT