ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV including AU at UT, Bama at Ole Miss, & USC at TAMU

I don’t understand A&M. With Radford and Taylor and a very solid core of role players around them, this team should be Top 4 in the league.

I don’t understand A&M. With Radford and Taylor and a very solid core of role players around them, this team should be Top 4 in the league.
Texas A&M and yearly disappointment are synonyms. Across both sports.

There is no reason that school isn't a powerhouse.

I’m tired of these mid SEC teams playing out of their damn minds against Uk and then playing like A&M is tonight. Radford and Taylor have had wide open looks and missed all of them, against Uk they make every single one of them

• Angry
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
South Carolina with a rebounding master class down the stretch. As many as they want on their end, 1 shot attempt for A&M. As absolute as the sky is blue.

I’m tired of these mid SEC teams playing out of their damn minds against Uk and then playing like A&M is tonight. Radford and Taylor have had wide open looks and missed all of them, against Uk they make every single one of them
Took the words out of my mouth. USCjr a good team though. Plays good D. Makes tough shots. They are getting killed from the FT line and they are still up 7.

Our new transfer portal strategy should be raid the best players off of these disappointing SEC teams to fill in the missing pieces.

You can't tell me Wade Taylor IV wouldn't be happier here.

A&M tanked their season the last 2 weeks with losses at home to Arkansas and @Vandy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT