ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV including AU at UT, Bama at Ole Miss, & USC at TAMU

Well honestly it would have been a wash at worst and maybe even a little better. He may be the only player who can score like Reeves but get his own shot whenever and he’s bigger.
But would he have been willing and able to role model the young guys and take them under his wing like antonio seems to have done? He (w/ guards) and mitchell (bigs) have been stellar in that role this year..

It would of been fun offensively but that lineup would be a Sheppard steal or hope they miss, they would be cooked defensively
We kinda already are but you could rotate lineups with him very versatile too. He could give you scoring when you need UGO and Theiro to go bigger. Play him at the 3 and shep at the 2, and play DJ at point for a little more defense. Swap Dilly for more offense.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
We kinda already are but you could rotate lineups with him very versatile too. He could give you scoring when you need UGO and Theiro to go bigger. Play him at the 3 and shep at the 2, and play DJ at point for a little more defense. Swap Dilly for more offense.
With this team I just think we need somebody like theiro in that 4 role for toughness and defense

Needed UT to lose that game! It may have helped us but I can see Auburn losing a couple that UT won’t. We probably won’t win the SEC because of those 2 blown games but we can nut up and be the first top 25 team to win there in the last 12 tries!

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Knecht probably locked up SEC player of the year tonight.
I would say first team all SEC is knecht, reeves, sears, broome, Mack, & pullin
I think of all the other players in the SEC, the only two I would want are Knecht and Broome. Both are studs on the floor. Maybe the guard from TAM might be the other. The talent we have is crazy

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I have no problem with James but I just don't care for Vescovi and his ninth year of college ball. Plus I think he plays dirty and he's a flopper. All that said, UT is a really good team.
I don't know what happened to Vescovi, but he is substantially worse than he was in prior years.

I think of all the other players in the SEC, the only two I would want are Knecht and Broome. Both are studs on the floor. Maybe the guard from TAM might be the other. The talent we have is crazy
I'd hate to have to trade any of our guys to get them, but knecht and broome could probably both improve us

Reactions: UKwootwoot
Those 2 would be mine as well, I would add the Mack guy from scar and Hubbard or Sears from bama

Reactions: UKwootwoot
I have no problem with James but I just don't care for Vescovi and his ninth year of college ball. Plus I think he plays dirty and he's a flopper. All that said, UT is a really good team.
Any player that puts that ugly ass orange shit on is my enemy

Needed UT to lose that game! It may have helped us but I can see Auburn losing a couple that UT won’t. We probably won’t win the SEC because of those 2 blown games but we can nut up and be the first top 25 team to win there in the last 12 tries!
This makes no sense. If Auburn won tonight they likely finish 14-4 and Cats have no shot to catch them.
What games are the couple Auburn games you see them losing ?

They have 3 games left

Home to Miss State
At Missouri
Home to Georgia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT