ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV including AU at UT, Bama at Ole Miss, & USC at TAMU

Auburn likely won't lose again after tonight until post season.

Yup an AU wins ensures our best case finish is tied for 2nd. UT losing their next 3 including 2nite (could happen) also does us no good as beating us would give them the tie breaker at 12 and 6.

Our only hope for a double bye is to win out.

I dont know if finishing 12 and 6 and praying sc loses 3 of 4 to finish with 7 losses is gonna get it done.

Florida is an issue as well. What a mess we are in due to some dumb losses.

Our best shot at getting a top 4 seed is South Carolina losing because they have a murder schedule but if we lose at Tennessee they would need to lose 3 times (unless we can get into a 3 way tie that we can win with 6 losses seems unlikley)

Arizona and Baylor are pretty good. Arkansas was supposed to be good but they pooped the bed.
Ken-Pom has Duke at 8 and Kentucky at 17, is that flawed too?
Anyone with 2 eyes can see the ACC is down this year and that this years Duke team isn't a real contender. Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke lose in a 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14 or 4 vs 13 type matchup first round. Sweet 16 ceiling no doubt but I'd be surprised if they make it out of the first weekend. Not enough firepower to be a real contender.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Our best shot at getting a top 4 seed is South Carolina losing because they have a murder schedule but if we lose at Tennessee they would need to lose 3 times (unless we can get into a 3 way tie that we can win with 6 losses seems unlikley)
Bama could easily lose 3 more games.

Bama could easily lose 3 more games.

Don't see it. They aren't losing to Arkansas in Tuscaloosa so u are essentially saying they lose their next 3. UT at home and at Florida...maybe but ole miss hasn't impressed of late.

We will know a lot more about final standings after 2nite. If Bama and SC win tonight we are almost toast for a double bye unless we win out IMO.

Anyone with 2 eyes can see the ACC is down this year and that this years Duke team isn't a real contender. Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke lose in a 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14 or 4 vs 13 type matchup first round. Sweet 16 ceiling no doubt but I'd be surprised if they make it out of the first weekend. Not enough firepower to be a real contender.
Duke has firepower it’s just a matter of all of them clicking at the same time. Roach, foster, McCain and Procter are all good guards

Don't see it. They aren't losing to Arkansas in Tuscaloosa so u are essentially saying they lose their next 3. UT at home and at Florida...maybe but ole miss hasn't impressed of late.

We will know a lot more about final standings after 2nite. If Bama and SC win tonight we are almost toast for a double bye unless we win out IMO.
I bet they lose at Florida, Tennessee can easily beat them, ole miss is a long shot, but a desperate team at home needing a win for the tourney can lead to anything happening

Most likely Auburn has to lose tonight for Kentucky to have any shot at finishing in a tie for 1st in the SEC.

Unless you think Auburn is losing at home to Miss State, @Missouri or at home to Georgia.

Knecht is a Dude. Heck of a player who can get buckets anywhere on the court. I love his game.

Agree to disagree. This is the weakest Duke team in recent years top to bottom. Lucky for them ACC is weak as well so it's hidden them to this point. I still standby they will have an early exit.
Procter has been disappointing this year. Roach is solid not great but he does what he is suppose to do normally, foster has flashes, but man I was wrong on McCain. I didn’t think he was that good and he has been really good for them. I don’t think they are great like you have said but the talent is their for them to do something

Baker Bazarra is an idiot. That T and Baker just sank Auburn I think. They can’t stop Dalton.
Yeah why would you make that pass there? And Pearl flies off the hook at nonsense. He seems a bit unstable at times.

Well honestly it would have been a wash at worst and maybe even a little better. He may be the only player who can score like Reeves but get his own shot whenever and he’s bigger.
It would of been fun offensively but that lineup would be a Sheppard steal or hope they miss, they would be cooked defensively

Reactions: Fox2monk
Knecht probably locked up SEC player of the year tonight.
I would say first team all SEC is knecht, reeves, sears, broome, Mack, & pullin

Reactions: UKwootwoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT