ADVERTISEMENT

VERY happy to announce.....

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
It brings me great pleasure to announce that @Jeff Drummond is the newest member of the CatsIllustrated.com staff. I told you the other day that this would make you all very happy, and I know it will because Jeff is a huge Yahtzee for this site. Most of you are already very familiar with Jeff, what he's done and the quality of work he's produced, and he's as respected as media figures come when it comes to covering Kentucky and providing outstanding objective commentary.

He will be the site's managing editor so he's going to have a huge role here in terms of producing content, brainstorming, interacting with all of you and being our eyes and ears on the ground in Lexington covering basketball, football and baseball year round. Simply put, this worked out as well as it could have and I can't wait to make this work.

T.J. and I will continue doing what we do, roles unchanged. The site got a lot stronger today. Jeff starts tomorrow providing coverage following Kentucky's scrimmage.

Please join me in welcoming Jeff.

It brings me great pleasure to announce that @Jeff Drummond is the newest member of the CatsIllustrated.com staff. I told you the other day that this would make you all very happy, and I know it will because Jeff is a huge Yahtzee for this site. Most of you are already very familiar with Jeff, what he's done and the quality of work he's produced, and he's as respected as media figures come when it comes to covering Kentucky and providing outstanding objective commentary.

He will be the site's managing editor so he's going to have a huge role here in terms of producing content, brainstorming, interacting with all of you and being our eyes and ears on the ground in Lexington covering basketball, football and baseball year round. Simply put, this worked out as well as it could have and I can't wait to make this work.

T.J. and I will continue doing what we do, roles unchanged. The site got a lot stronger today. Jeff starts tomorrow providing coverage following Kentucky's scrimmage.

Please join me in welcoming Jeff.

Welcome Mr. Drummond

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT