ADVERTISEMENT

Goodman picks Kentucky to FF

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
Don’t care for Jeff Goodman much. Listening to Field of 68 and he’s repeated his mantra numerous times - Kentucky has the easiest path to FF. Keep’s saying Cal can’t complain and if he can’t get it done it would be terrible.

While I like picks for my Cats, I can’t help but think Jeffy is setting up just using this as another excuse to bash the hell out of Cal if/when we lose before the Final Four. He keeps saying how easy it should be, then roasts Cal (who he hates with a passion) if we lose. Seems about right for him.

Let’s go Cal. Take it away from him and prove something!

Don’t care for Jeff Goodman much. Listening to Field of 68 and he’s repeated his mantra numerous times - Kentucky has the easiest path to FF. Keep’s saying Cal can’t complain and if he can’t get it done it would be terrible.

While I like picks for my Cats, I can’t help but think Jeffy is setting up just using this as another excuse to bash the hell out of Cal if/when we lose before the Final Four. He keeps saying how easy it should be, then roasts Cal (who he hates with a passion) if we lose. Seems about right for him.

Goodman has sang our praises all year. Lots of pundits picking UK.

Reactions: EliteBlue

Let’s go Cal. Take it away from him and prove something
I mean marble mouth is not wrong.

Last night Goodman also said Yale's guards are more athletic than Auburn's.

Dude is an idiot, a troll, or likely both. I think he picks teams like Kentucky when he doesn't really buy it so when they lose he can say they choked. That said the draw is favorable so maybe he is sincere.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Goodman is trolling us. He wants to get the fanbase fired up and when we are letdown, he will be laughing at us for buying it.

Reactions: CROCAT
Professionals paid to do the analysis on these games predict this, while our fans want to fire the coach.

Mental health matters, folks.

Professionals paid to do the analysis on these games predict this, while our fans want to fire the coach.

"Professionals paid to do the analysis" predicted this in 2022:
Screen_Shot_2022_03_13_at_6.05.33_PM.png

Now remind me, where exactly did King Cal lead us that year?

That is exactly what Goodman is doing, reverse jinx done on this site often:)

"Professionals paid to do the analysis" predicted this in 2022:
Screen_Shot_2022_03_13_at_6.05.33_PM.png

Now remind me, where exactly did King Cal lead us that year?

That’s why it’s March Madness and what makes it fun. Every great coach has a loss similar to this or worse unless you want to prove me wrong and name a HOF coach that’s not lost a similar type game???

I guess these guys don’t watch this team play very often. I don’t know any Kentucky fan that truly thinks this team can go far. We all hope they do but there’s a difference in knowing and hoping for something

Bilas likes UK but he believes Houston will be effective against us defensively and on the backboards and nip us in the regional final.

If they play D like they did against tenn maybe, If they play D like they did against Tam they will be going home early AGAIN.

Reactions: Fox2monk

The fans you think you’re bashing are also saying with our draw we should be an E8/F4 team…..those experts are also openly saying if we don’t make it to the E8 with this draw then it’s a failure from the coach; ya know, the same thing the fans are saying….even tho Cal wants to say those ppl aren’t fans bc they don’t blindly accept mediocrity and just want the kids to have fun.

Reactions: BlueWhite21

Cal already looks tense. He coached tense against A@M and his presser on Sunday was tense. We're not going to make the Final Four with Cal at the helm.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Field of 68 has been on the Cats for weeks now. They all have praised us even in tough times. I hope we come thru. Lots of people picking us. They can’t get over the talent. I just hope we play as well as we can. I just don’t know if Cal will be free enough to win, he’s really feeling the pressure and you can tell in tournaments lately.

If they play D like they did against tenn maybe, If they play D like they did against Tam they will be going home early AGAIN.
That’s right, okay D like we did about 6-7 games prior and we should do well. Revert like we did Friday and it’s over.

So, Jeff Goodman is doing what 90% of the people on here are doing?

No such thing as a jinx.

Goodman was however the only one to predict we would be garbage during the 9-16 season and he called it very early on. Let’s hope he still has a keen eye

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT